42: Taehyung

Sitting side by side on a bench at the garden, Luna and I lick our ice creams, even though its a chilly winter day.

"Christmas break begins next week," Luna tells me. "And Aurora is going to stay with her biological parents in Korea."

"Oh? That's nice," I reply.

I didn't think she would be willing to stay with her biological parents. She seemed to have hated them and I thought she wanted to forget about them, but maybe she changed. I'm glad that she's giving her biological parents a second chance.

"Yeah," Luna replies and smiles as she leans back to look up at the sky.

As she does that, I take a bite of her coffee flavoured soft-serve ice cream and chuckle as she frowns and whines, "Hey!"

She then smirks and takes a bite of my mint-chocolate ice cream, then says, "Now we're even."

We laugh and I take another bite of her ice cream, which makes her do the same. We continue messing about and laughing until I've finished up her ice cream, and she has finished mine.

"Got any plans for Christmas or New Year's?" I ask Luna as I put an arm around her shoulders and she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Probably just going to spend time with my mum and sisters," she replies. "And of course, I'm going to spend time with you."

I smile at that and suggest, "We should have a New Year's party with Jungkook, Jimin, Coral and maybe Aurora if she's back from Korea. And maybe, if you're willing to, we could invite your sisters and your mum. We could invite all of our parents."

"That sounds like a great idea!" Luna replies enthusiastically and her eyes seem to light up. "It would be the perfect chance for my mum to meet new people and possibly make friends, and Jungkook has an older brother right? If he's single, he might be a good match for my sister."

I grin as she continues mumbling on and on about how great a New Year's party would be and talking about how Mina deserves to meet a man that can be good to her and treat her well.

I'm glad to see her this happy from the idea I suggested, and I'm glad that she's looking forward to Christmas and New Year's.

"There's one more thing I want to do," I say hesitantly.

I'm not sure if Luna would be willing to do this with me and I'm slightly worried that this would upset her, yet I still decide to say it anyway, since this has been something I wanted to do for quite a while now.

"I uhh... I... I want you to come to visit Haneul with me. Ever since her funeral, I haven't visited her at her grave yet. And now that I feel stronger, I think I should go visit her grave, and I thought that maybe you could come with me. I want you to meet her," I say nervously.

I don't know how she'll answer, I just hope that she agrees and I hope that I didn't upset her by mentioning Haneul.

"Of course," she simply replies with a smile and holds onto my hands. "I would love to. Did you think that I would say no?"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and smile at her gratefully, "Well... I was worried that you might be upset, so thank you, Luna. You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you so much."

"Of course," she says with a smile. "I too believe that I should pay my respects to her. To the other girl that has captured your heart."

I'm so glad that Luna wants to visit Haneul's grave with me and I'm even more glad that she's not mad at me. I was so afraid that she would be mad that I haven't let go of Haneul, or that I still loved her. Truth is, I've already moved on from her, but I have never stopped loving her. Haneul will forever be a part of me and her memories are a part of me that I can never forget.