29: Luna

"Hey," Taehyung says gently as he enters the bedroom. "How are you feeling?"

I sit up and smile at him as he comes to my side, "I'm fine, physically. But, mentally? I don't know..."

Taehyung sits on the edge of the bed beside me and takes my hands in his as he says, "Tell me whatever is on your mind."

"I'm mostly just really confused. I never knew Aurora felt that way for you. I just wish that she told me before we started dating," I admit.

"What would you do if she told you earlier?" Taehyung asks. "Neglect your feelings for me and get Aurora to date me?"

Would I do that? Maybe. But I can't tell Taehyung that; it'll hurt him, and it hurts me to say it too. I love him. Yet, Aurora also loves him.

"I... I don't know..." I reply and look down at our intertwined hands. "Maybe I will or maybe I won't. I don't want to think about that. What's happened already happened. We're dating and right now, Aurora can't change that fact. She'll find the right person eventually."

"I love you, Luna," Taehyung smiles at me. "And as for Aurora. I think I know someone that would be happy to talk to her and possibly date her."

"Jimin?" I ask. "But... he's a bit of a playboy."

Taehyung nods, "I know that and he's trying to change. I think Aurora can help him with that."

"I'm not sure if Aurora would be interested," I say honestly, though I do think that it would be a good idea to get her to talk and possibly date Jimin. "But, it won't hurt to try."

"I'll talk to Jimin about it, although I'm pretty sure he'll be thrilled," Taehyung says with a chuckle.

"Where is he? And Jungkook?" I ask as the realisation that they aren't here hits me. "If they're outside waiting for you, then you should go. I'll be fine here. I just need to rest for a bit, then I'll go back home."

"I'm not going to leave you alone here, besides I already told them to leave. They should be at a bar right now," Taehyung says as he climbs into bed beside me.

"What are you doing? It's Jungkook's birthday today, you should be spending the day with him," I say as Taehyung wraps his arms around me.

"Yeah, but I much rather stay with you," he says honestly. "Now, stop talking."

"You're being a bad friend," I say and try to free myself from Taehyung's embrace.

"At least I'm a good boyfriend," Taehyung teases and plants a kiss on my cheek.

I'm grateful that Taehyung wants to stay here with me and comfort me. Plus I don't really like being alone. Yet, I still want him to go out and be with his friends. I don't want him to make the same mistake of ignoring his friends when he was with Haneul.

"But, didn't you promise me that you would spend more time with your friends?" I say.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and groans, "I didn't forget about it. I just want to be with you right now, especially after what just happened. You can't possibly blame me for being worried or protective of you after you just passed out. Or, do you not want me to be here?"

"Of course I'm happy that you're here and I don't want to be alone, but it's Jungkook's birthday. You should be having fun and celebrating his birthday right now," I try to persuade him to go.

"And I did celebrate his birthday by throwing him a birthday party and going karaoke with him and Jimin," Taehyung says matter-of-factly. "Now, shh..."

He pulls the blanket over our bodies and nuzzles closer to me, so his head is in the crook of my neck and his hair is tickling my chin and the side of my neck. I smile and close my eyes.