27: Luna

It seems as though I'm not the only one who thinks Aurora has been staring at Taehyung and I, when Taehyung confronts her about it. However, she doesn't admit anything and continues to act as if everything is fine. I glance at Taehyung as he shrugs and disregards any suspicions he had.

"This is boring," Jimin suddenly says as he leans back against his chair and lazily throws an empty plastic cup into the bin.

Within seconds, Jimin's eyes suddenly light-up as if he has an idea, "Hey, we should go to a karaoke bar!"

Jungkook seems interested in going too as he says, "Yeah, we should go!"

Jimin swings his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and smirks, "Better yet, we should go to an actual bar with strippers."

"Hey!" Coral clears her throat and says with a frown and arms crossed across her chest.

"I was thinking just the three of us would go," Jimin says and gestures to Jungkook and Taehyung. "Sorry girls, you're not invited to come with us."

Coral pouts and Jimin continues to say, "No girlfriends allowed, because I don't have one."

"I do want to spend some quality time with my bros and no girlfriends, it's been a while since we've hung out," Jungkook agrees with Jimin and looks at Coral apologetically. "Sorry, babe."

"Taehyung?" Jimin asks his friend who hasn't spoken.

Taehyung glances at me and I nod enthusiastically, "Go and have fun. I'm kinda tired anyway."

I was hoping he would agree to go, so I can talk to Aurora about the reason why she was staring at Taehyung and I.

"Great!" Jimin says with a bright smile and sparkling eyes.

---

Soon, the boys have left and Coral has gone back home, so Aurora and I are left alone to tidy the place.

"So... Aurora..." I begin to say as we take down the banner from the wall. "Are you sure everything is okay?"

She smiles up at me and says, "I'm sure I'm okay, Luna. There's nothing you should worry about."

"You know you can tell me anything, right? I'm your friend." I say kindly and she just moves away from me to deflate the balloons.

"There's really nothing to talk about," Aurora says and she tries to change the subject. "Anyways, have you applied to any colleges yet?"

I sigh, "Don't try to change the subject Aurora."

"Okay, fine..." she says as she plops down onto the sofa. "Just remember, that you were the one who forced me to talk about this, so don't regret asking me about this."

"You're one of my closest friends, I don't want there to be any misunderstandings between us," I say and sit down beside her.

"I know..." she says, but she seems to be unsure about it as she sighs. "I'm sorry, Luna. You're an amazing person and you gave me so much advice and you were there with me to talk to my parents. I appreciate everything you've done for me. Even though we weren't friends for long and I really do want to continue being friends with you... I... I don't know if I can... if I'm capable of it... when I'm just so jealous of you that I want to hate you. I want to hate you so badly, but I just... I just can't find it in me to hate you. You're much too nice to me, Luna."

"Hate me?" I question her confusedly.

"I'm sorry... but I... I really really like Taehyung... ever since he kissed me, I just felt something for him. I've never felt this way for anyone... just him. It felt special, like it was meant to happen... like it was... it was... fate..."