31: Luna

I just kissed Taehyung. I can't believe it. My heart is beating rapidly. He wanted to take our relationship to the next level, but I'm not ready for that. Things are going way too quickly, although we wanted to take things slow. I guess we're just that much in love with each other. I make him temporarily forget about Haneul and him my nerve-wracking past.

Taehyung didn't need me to take me to the amusement park to get my mind off about what happened yesterday, the kiss successfully made me forget about it already. Because right now, all I'm thinking about it Taehyung's delicate lips and the way his hands glided along my back and arms. A smile plastered on my face and the butterflies in my stomach are fluttering non-stop, even as we're in the car.

"Still dwelling on the kiss we just shared?" Taehyung teases with a smirk.

"No..." I deny instantly. "I was just... just excited about going to the amusement park."

"Sure..." he says with a chuckle, as if he doesn't believe me.

"I am excited," I reply. "I haven't been to an amusement park in ages, I'm so glad we're going now."

Taehyung grins at me, "I'll make this a day you'll never forget. I promise."

"You better not break that promise, or I'll be upset," I say and he laughs when I put on a sad face.

Moments later, a giggle escapes my lips and Taehyung looks at me as if I've gone crazy, "What's so funny?"

I'm still smiling as I look at Taehyung, observing him. When did I get this lucky? My life was crashing and then I met Taehyung. We were just strangers who randomly met and started talking to get things off our chests, and now we've become lovers; when do things like this ever happen? I'm blessed to have met him and I wish nothing more than to be with him every day. To forget about my problems and to be happy forever.

"I'm just so so grateful to have met you, to be with you right now. You make me so happy," I admit genuinely. "I love you, Taehyung. I don't know how I would survive if I hadn't met you."

Tears are brimming in my eyes as I smile at him lovingly. I truly appreciate him and everything he has done for me. We might not have met for a long time, but deep down it feels like we've known each other for life. I feel as though he knows everything about me and I know everything about him. There are no secrets between us. I love how easy it is for me to tell him things; there is no pressure at all, as I know he would never judge me for the things I've done.

"Hey... don't cry... I love you too, Luna," he says sweetly and gently as he brushes my tears away with one hand, whilst the other is still gripping onto the steering wheel.

"Don't worry, these are happy tears. I just feel so euphoric right now," I mutter with a smile.

"I feel the same way about you," Taehyung admits. "I don't know how I'll get through Haneul's passing without you by my side. Without you comforting me and advising me, I don't know if I'll ever be able to move on from her. Talking to you has made me so much better. I'm so grateful that out of everyone, it was you who I met that night and it was you who I'm dating right now."

The smile on my face widens when he says that. His sweet words warmed me. All I can feel is warmth, love and contentment. Everything is else is kept away; the sorrow, anger and betrayal I felt yesterday is no longer here. Taehyung was the one who made me feel better and I didn't need to wish upon a shooting star to have met him. He's so much more to me than a star; he is the moonlight. He is the moonlight that is leading me to the moon; to the brighter future that is awaiting me.

I keep smiling for the entire car ride and Taehyung is too. We're just so glad to have each other.

---