Chapter 5(Saying Goodbye to an Old Home and Sneaking into a New Home)

Peter had been right. He had not been able to stay in the apartment more than a month. He did his best to pay the bills but it wasn't enough. Especially considering how they were already way behind when Aunt May had died. And with his Spidermaning he wasn't able to work as much as he would have otherwise. The owner of the apartments was already threatening him with eviction. He needed to move out.

It had been two days since Peter's encounter with Captain America and he was still nervous about the Avengers attacking him. He had to figure out how he was going to deal with that situation. But first he had to figure out where he was going to stay. Peter was glad for the knowledge of the city Spiderman gave him. There were plenty of abandoned warehouses near the water front and if he was careful he could set himself up in one of them and not be noticed. He scouted several of the buildings before finding one that he thought he could work with. It took a few trips to get all his Spiderman things and projects, as well as necessary items to the warehouse. The apartment still had a lot of stuff in it but Peter wouldn't need it. He had taken what he could, what he deemed necessary and some things that weren't. Some of his Aunt May's things, photographs, one of his Uncle's old hats that his Aunt kept in her closet and a Lego set. It had been a present from Ned before he went off to college. MJ had also left for college and so he was alone. Peter Parker was utterly alone. And it was better this way he told himself. This way he couldn't hurt anyone close to him. This way he kept those he cared about safe.

After he had moved everything to the warehouse he stood in his apartment one more time. He had so many memories here. It saddened him to have to leave. But there was nothing he could do. And so, slipping on his mask, he bid farewell to the place that had served as his home for many years. As he swung across the city heading to his new home he smiled thinking of all the traps he could set up to help keep the fact that he was staying there secret. Yeah, that was going to be fun.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it's so short the next one will be longer

Your votes and comments are appreciated

constructive criticism is welcome

Till next time spiderilings

Sayonara peoples!