Chapter 8(Tin Man and a Spidey Base)

Peter was enjoying the feeling of swing through the city. He had missed this so much. He wished he could take his mask of to feel the wind in his hair but that could reveal his identity. It had been almost a week since he started the internship and since Captain America had attacked him. So far no other Avengers had come after him. Maybe they had decided to leave him alone.

Peter felt his Spider sense tingle. He turned. Sighing he mentally berated himself for speaking to soon. Because there, following him, was none other than Iron Man himself.

Peter debated losing him and then hiding out in the warehouse. He had decided to use it as a base for his Spidermaning. He had called it the Web as in spiderweb but not. He was the spider and the warehouse was his base, aka his web. But at that moment His senses warned him of an incoming blast. He dodged easily noticing that even if he hadn't moved it wouldn't have hit him. It looked like Iron Man wasn't trying to harm him. Not yet at least. "RAAJA" Peter said.

"Yes Peter?" It still amazed him to have her in his suit. He had only finished installing her and making it so that no one could hear his conversations with her two days ago. All he had to do was click his tongue to activate the silencer.

"I just wanted to make sure it was working. Iron Man is after me and it would be great if you could help out. Suggest fighting moves or something."

"Of course. Afterall someone has to make sure you don't make stupid decisions."

"Hey! I'm eighteen."

"And still acting like a twelve year old"

Peter suck his tongue out forgetting about the mask "Blah! I really need to wash this thing." RAAJA made a noise that sounded like chuckling and Peter smiled. Then twirled away to avoid another warning blast. "Yeah yeah, I get it." Peter said to himself before letting go of the webbing and doing a flip to land on a rooftop. Pretty empty but with some stuff and a billboard to flip off of if needed. Peter turned when he heard Iron Man land. He crossed his arms and kept his stance relaxed but ready to defend himself if attacked.

"What do you want Tin Can?"

The metal man scoffed, "As if I hadn't heard that one before."

"Well then how about Bucket Head? Robo dude? Masked Metal Detector?"

"Okay that's enough."

"Are you sure? I have plenty more." Peter said glad the new voice modulator he had installed was working well. It made him sound older and gave him an accent. He could also change how it made him sound. He smiled thinking about how one day he could be British and the next day he might be Australian.  He was nervous.  If Iron Man decided to he didn't know how it would go.  

"Yes, I'm sure" Stark said sounding annoyed. This vigilante was really getting on his nerves. He was like Scott. Stark shuddered to think of those two ever being in a room together. Like Scott, Spiderman had terrible humor and Spiderman sounded to be around the same age as well. In his twenties or maybe early thirties. There was also a slight accent, though Tony wasn't sure from where. That could help narrow down his identity.

"So, What do you want?" Peter asked even though he was pretty sure he new why Tony Stark was after him. 

"I am here to bring you in to SHIELD custody."

"Can I ask why?"

"You have proven to be powerful, or at least as powerful as a lowly vigilante can be"

"Hey!"

"And since they don't know you're identity if go evil it would be harder to apprehend you blah blah blah. Want to know why you're powerful blah blah blah. In essence SHIELD doesn't know anything about you and that makes the pirate cranky. So if you'd just come peacefully." Tony said not really expecting the man too.

"No" Peter said tensing his muscles in preparation of the fight to come.  Why were they after him?  Did they seriously think that he was evil?  Maybe he should go with.  At least if he was in custody he couldn't hurt anyone.  But RAAJA said that people needed him.  And if he was locked up people would get hurt without him their to save them.  

"Then I guess I'll have to use force." Iron Man said releasing several heat seeking darts. They were tranquilizers. Afterall, Tony didn't want to injure the Spider, not yet at least.

Peter ducked then rolled away before jumping to his feet. He jumped up doing a backflip with a twist while at the same time webbing three darts to the ground. He landed crouching down again and facing the five remaining darts. He jumped aside at the last second and attaching his webbing to them before flinging them to the side so they crashed into the billboard.

He suppressed a groan as his spider sense tingled warning him of an attack from behind. He leaped up landing behind Iron Man. "Hey! No fair attacking from behind. You could've hurt me!"

"That's kind of the point" Tony said starting to turn around but before he could he felt a web get attached to his back. He engaged his thrusters but didn't get more than a foot of the ground begore the vigilante landed in front of him and pulled the web still attached to the suit's back causing him to tilt forward.

"Why would you want to hurt an innocent spider like me?" Peter asked preparing to web the man down.

"You need to be brought to SHIELD." Tony said as a weight that must have been Spiderman landed on his back pressing him to the ground.

"Well that's no way to invite a fella over." Peter said webbing the man to the ground adding extra webs to make sure the webbing stuck securely. Hopefully it would also clog the suit. He clicked his tongue, "RAAJA" he said into his mask, "Will that keep him down?"

"According to my calculations based on Iron Man's suit's strength versus the strength of your webbing it should hold him for at least an hour."

"Thanks, that should give us enough time to get back to base. I need to ack into SHIELD files to see what else they're planning to send my way." He clicked his tongue again.

Peter crouched in front of Tony. "Look, I really don't want to go to SHIELD. I'm a hero and you guys will just have to accept that. I have enough criminals to deal with without SHIELD sending people after me. So you can just tell Pirate Fury that I ain't gonna turn to the dark side and to stop sending people after a poor innocent spider."

"How do you know about SHIELD and the pirate?"

"You think you're the only one smart enough to hack?" Peter said smirking. He pouted when he realized that Iron Man couldn't see his smirk. He stood up, letting himself freefall off the edge of the building. He laughed as he caught himself with a web and started swinging towards the Web. He smirked, that statement sounded funny in his head.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Votes and comments are appreciated

till next time

Sayonara peoples