Chapter 7

A/N: Just a reminder, this took place in 2017.

Ryan's POV

I rolled over in bed relishing in post orgasmic bliss. We had gotten home late last night from Dover after another disappointing race. We had gone straight to bed as I was exhausted and not really in the mood for conversation.

This morning, Mikaela had woken me up for a change and after going a couple of rounds of hot sex, yesterday's race was forgotten.

"How do you do that?" Mikaela asked me, her face full of awe.

I grinned. "How do I do what?"

"How are you able to get it up repeatedly, over and over?"

"It's all you." I replied. "I can't get enough of you. I've never been this way."

She kissed me softly and laid her head on my chest. "You are so damn amazing. I'm so glad I worked up the nerve to make a move on you that night." She said with a laugh.

"You were nervous?" I asked, not really believing what I was hearing.

She nodded, a blush creeping across her face. "I was so afraid you would shoot me down."

She had seemed so in control, so sure of herself. I honestly had no idea.

"I don't see how anyone could turn you down. If you hadn't brought it up first, I would have. I was trying to work up the nerve." I admitted.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows.

I nodded. "I was ready to drag you out to my truck, or into the bathroom. I'm glad your hotel was right there. I wanted you too. I was going to make a move. You just beat me to it".

She placed another soft kiss on my lips. "I'm glad it wasn't just me who was feeling the attraction."

I kissed her forehead and pulled her close. Smiling to myself.

We laid there for a few more moments. Coming down from our sexual high.

"What do you want to do today." I asked her.

She smiled, and bit her bottom lip.

"What else?" I laughed. She was as insatiable as I was.

"Food. I'm starving." She replied.

Big surprise there.

"Do you want to go see a movie?" I asked

"Can we see the new Guardians of the Galaxy?" Her eyes lit up.

"Absolutely" I replied.

I didn't have the heart to tell her I had already seen it, but it was really good, so I had no problem seeing it again.

The truth was, I had already seen just about everything that was out right now. I was a big movie watcher.

I watched her as she began checking her phone. "There is one starting in two hours, and another an hour after that. That should give us plenty of time to get dressed and grab something to eat first." She said, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her naked body.

"I'm going to take a shower. You are more than welcome to join me if you like." She called out to me over her shoulder. "I've never been fucked in the shower before."

**************

We almost didn't make the movie.

We fooled around in the shower, then fooled around after showering.