Chapter 29

Mikaela's POV

I arrived at the track the next afternoon. I didn't tell Ryan I was coming because I wanted to surprise him.

I knew he was at practice, so I sent Jeremy a text and told him I was at the track, but not to tell Ryan.

Jeremy said he would be at practice for about another twenty or thirty minutes.

I located the bus, and luckily, Ryan had given me the alarm code, so I let myself in.

I found a notebook and I drew a few arrows on sheets of paper and laid them on the floor with the arrows pointing to the bedroom.

I wrote a note that said "Follow the arrows," and I tied it around Libby's neck with a ribbon.

Then I stripped down completely, laid down in the bed and waited.

A few minutes, later, I heard the door open.

"What are you doing here lil bit? Where's your mom?"

I heard a chuckle, then the front door closed. He must have found Libby's note.

Then he was standing in the doorway. Arms crossed, leaning against the door frame with a big grin on his face. Damn he looked so hot! That firesuit did crazy things to my body.

"Surprise!!!" I grinned up at him.

He flopped down on the bed and rolled me on top of him. "I love surprises." He said before his lips met mine.

*******

"So, do we each make a tweet about us, or what do you want to do?" I asked.

We were discussing our "making it official."

Even though we were outed by a tabloid, we wanted to put something out there in our own words for our followers.

"That works for me." He said, pulling out his phone and snapping a selfie of us.

He typed for a minute, then I heard my phone chirp.

It's was the picture he had just taken with this tweet:

Ryan Blaney
I must be the luckiest guy in the world. This beauty just surprised me by showing up at the track. I love you @MikaelaHunter. I'm so glad you are here. #mygirlfriendissohot!!! 😍😍😍

Comments:

@bubbawallace: That sound you hear, that's hearts breaking all over the world. YRB is off the market.

@chaseelliott: about damn time

@coreylajoie: Damn! Smoking hot!!!🔥🔥🔥Way to go bro. She may even be prettier than you.

@kimmiecoon: Ahhhh! I can't handle the cuteness. You two look amazing together. I'm so happy for you.

@dalejr: Ha! I knew it

@erinblaney: I am soooo happy for you!!!! 😘😘😘 @mikaelahunter you are soooo gorgeous

"Awwww" I said. I took out my phone and snapped my own selfie and posted to Twitter

Mikaela Hunter
Shout out to the man who healed my heart, who showed me how to feel and how to love again. I love you @blaney ❤️😘❤️🥰 #soulmate

Comments:

@codylucasmusic: @mikaelahunter love ya girl. Happy for you. @blaney take good care of her bro

@hollyturner: ❤️❤️❤️

@amandacarter: Goals!!! 😍😍😍

@bobmichaelson: Beautiful couple