Chapter 38

Mikaela's POV

My first major tour was kicking off in Nashville.

From Nashville, we would be making our way through Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, where we would stay a few days for Cody and Brittany's wedding. Then Las Vegas, Phoenix, New Mexico, San Antonio, Houston, then Baton Rouge for a couple of days where Cody and I would see our family and friends and along the Gulf Coast. Atlanta, Orlando and finally Daytona.

Cody absolutely killed his set. The crowd loved him. He had so much stage presence. He may have been billed as a new artist, but he performed like a veteran.

I gave him a quick hug and congrats before I had to get in ready to go out.

My heart was pounding. I could feel the adrenaline rush when I stepped out on stage. This was my dream and I was living it.

*************

Ryan's POV

She was on fire. The audience loved her. She went out there and kicked ass.

When she was done and returned backstage, she flung herself in my arms, and gave me a long, deep kiss.

"You were awesome baby! How do you feel?" I asked, taking in her flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes.

"Horny." She whispered in my ear.

I could relate, Hell, I got a boner when I won a race.

I placed both hands on her ass and pulled her close to me, so she could feel the boner I had now.

The little black dress that fit her like a second skin, and the thigh high black boots were sexy as hell.

"I have to change and get out of these boots." She said loudly and took my hand, leading me to her dressing room.

She shut the door and locked it and went straight for my belt.

I grabbed the condom from my wallet just before she yanked my pants and boxers down.

I put on the condom and I lifted up her dress and slid her thong to the side as she wrapped her legs around me and I sat her down on the edge of the counter.

One thrust and I was buried deep inside of her, and her hips were grinding me.

Yeah. She was definitely horny.

Her hands were pulling my hair, and she was biting my neck. I had never seen her quite this Wild and aggressive before, and it turned me on even more.

Her legs wrapped tighter around me, as her hips began grinding harder.

Her orgasm was intense, clenching tightly around me triggering my own.

This was the stuff fantasies were made of: A steamy hot quickie back stage at a concert with a sexy as hell superstar.

I pulled out of her and let her head rest on my shoulder until she caught her breath.

"That was so hot!" She said, then placed a steamy kiss on my lips.

She then replaced the sexy dress with leggings and a T-shirt and thigh high boots with a pair of black Nikes.

"I love you." She gave me another steamy kiss, then walked over to the mirror and touched up her lipstick.

"I really liked those boots." I laughed.

"Sorry babe they were killing my feet, but I promise an encore later."

I couldn't wait.

********************************************

Mikaela's POV