Ch. 20.1 How To Train Your Dragon To Love You

Once in bed, Alex started with a sparkling hand on the side of his face and started down his neck and shoulder. When she had reached his hand and was slowly tracing each finger, Rile moaned, "I don't think I can survive this."

Instantly she stopped. "It's hurting? It shouldn't."

"No, quite the opposite. This beats regular sex a hundred fold."

"Why, Rile, you bad boy. Or is that bad Dragon Boy?"

He smirked. "You love me for it." His smile grew wider and somewhat malicious. "Gabe will be so upset when he realized what he gave up."

"Are you sure? I don't think he thought so."

Rile snorted. "That honorable jerk was a virgin when we were Called."

"Don't mock him for that." Alex's hand stopped glowing and she pulled away. "Some of us would have liked that choice."

Rile kissed her fingertips again. "I'm sorry. What I meant was: he will be one disappointed guy on his uniting night."

"Good." Alex snuggled back against Rile and enjoyed the spicy tang to his leathery scent.

"Why, Alex, you bad girl. You're vindictive."

"I am evil, but you love me for it."

"For many things." Rile's face grew sober. "But what about you? It isn't right that I get all the fun here."

"That's why I'm going slowly. It gives my nervous system time to synchronize with yours. By the end, I'll be feeling what you feel...if you survive that long."

"Greatest motivation ever," Rile said.

"You realize there won't be any regular sex. Ever." Alex watched him with eagle eyes.

"I can live with that."

"Just making sure. While it helps that I have direct access to the pleasure centers of the brain, I wanted you to know."

She started on his other shoulder, massaging and sparkling down to each fingertip. Then she skipped to his feet and started up. By the time she reached his thighs, her own nerves were thrumming with pleasure and she was impatient as well.

Time for my favorite part.

She placed both hands on his chest and they flared with light. They were both caught in a swirl of light and pleasure. When it finished, Alex collapsed on his chest.

Rile rolled to his side, careful to hold Alex close. He stretched his top wing slowly toward the ceiling. Alex watched, eyes wide, mesmerized. Fully extended, it trembled a moment before folding gently over Alex up to her chest.

She caressed it with gentle fingers, feeling the ultra soft fuzz over the pliable, leathery wing. Rile moaned and Alex stopped.

"I'm sorry," she said. "You should put your wing away before I hurt it. I'm surprised by the intensity of feeling."

"I'm not afraid."

She smiled at him and traced his spars. "Guide me. I don't know what to do."

Rile grinned at her. "Do what you want."

Alex blushed.

"Seriously, we're still synchronized. You won't hurt me. I trust you." He leaned close to her ear. "What do you want to do to my wings?"

Alex blushed deeper.

"Tell me," he whispered. Not for the first time, he wished he could touch her more.