t h r e e

DIANA

Several hours later, the four girls that were going to the concert were cramped in Natalie's room all getting ready. Liza had come from her house already dressed, just there to help the girls get ready, knowing especially that Corinna was always late no matter what the event would be like. Diana was having fun getting to know the girls. She knew that during her break and her time back in LA, she would be spending a lot of time with the whole gang, especially since she had a lot of lost time to catch up with Natalie. Liza and Corinna were lovely girls and they all brought something special to the surface.

The five boys were already dressed and hanging out in the house. Some of them were drinking, David was vlogging and they were all having fun waiting for the girls. They all did get ready quite quickly with a couple of more hours left before they had to leave for the venue, but they didn't seem to mind. Zane and Heath hadn't met Diana in person but have spoken to her once or twice and interacted with her over social media quite frequently and Jeff had not even said a simple hello to the girl as he only joined the group a couple of months after Diana and Sihana left, which was a little bit over a year. Jeff had heard of Diana and Sihana from his friends, occasionally seeing their faces on social media and in music videos but other than that he couldn't even call them acquaintances. He did, however, know a beautiful face when he saw one.

Diana had successfully got her brand new jeans on which she believed pulled the whole outfit together. They were a simple black pair of jeans with flowers embroidered all over it and she wore a simple black lace bralette. It was simple but she wasn't one for extravagant clothes unless it was for an exclusive event or if she was really in the mood. She wore platform black Dr Martens that made her 5'4" height appear a little bit taller and her brand new black crossbody Gucci bag. She didn't bother with a jacket thinking she wouldn't get too cold that night.

"Holy cow! Your boobs look great!" Liza complimented making Diana blush. Liza wore a nice yellow co-ord which consisted of a tube top and wide-leg pants, Natalie was comfortable and pretty in a nice summer dress and a denim jacket whilst Corinna was getting into a sequined babydoll dress. They were all focusing on finishing off their outfits or getting a start on their makeup and Diana was doing the latter. She threw her hair up into a bun and pushed her baby hairs behind her ears before grabbing some of the makeup products she takes on the go in her backpack and some of the newer products she had bought earlier that day. The room was a little bit crowded so she stepped outside into the hallway with the lounge right outside of Natalie's room. The five guys were sitting there and chatting casually while sipping on a beer.

"Hey, sorry David. Is there another bathroom I can use? It's a bit crowded in there. All good if there's not just thought I'd ask." Diana was nervous as there were three men staring at her. She awkwardly held her makeup in her hands, careful to not drop any as they would break and create a big mess.

"Oh, yeah of course. Just straight down the hall." David pointed as Liza came out of the room, finished with getting ready and joining the guys on the couch. Diana nodded her head and thanked David before wandering down the hall. She heard some footsteps trailing after her as she approached the door but thought nothing of it. She then cursed herself as she had too much makeup in her hands to open the door and she didn't want to be an idiot and call out for help. She bent down and twisted her body to try and get a grasp on the knob before a pair of laughs cut her off.

"Oh baby, you know we'd help but you didn't even say hi to us." Zane stood beside Heath and smirked at the shocked look Diana had before her features softened.

"Baby I know, we can't be dealing with rude bitches today, nuh-uh honey." Diana rolled her eyes. She hadn't met the pair in real life many times and if she did it was only brief encounters. They were, however, very active on her and Sihana's Instagram, always cracking jokes like they were now. "She comes into our house, thinkin' she can do whatever she wants." Heath continued, the sass dripping from his more feminine voice before smiling and opening the door for the struggling girl. Diana walked into the spacious bathroom and placed her makeup on the counter before turning to the duo and holding her arms out for a hug. Both Zane and Heath rushed into the bathroom, struggling to both get through the doorway and when they did they found themselves in Diana's arms. There wasn't any weird and awkward introduction which was a plus and there was no forced communication which Diana was grateful for.