t e n

JEFF

Jeff would usually dress super casual if he was hanging out with the group. He wouldn't even think twice about an outfit before leaving his apartment to go to David's house or wherever they were all meeting. However, Jeff spent more time looking at his wardrobe and being particular about some items of clothing, eventually picking just black jeans, a black shirt and a colour block Nike windbreaker to add some colour. Jeff had opted out of wearing a hat this time and just added some gel into his hair to style it and to finish off his whole outfit, he wore all white shoes. Jeff checked himself out in the mirror once more before adding some of his cologne and he deemed himself ready to go and pick up Diana from signing her papers. 

Jeff didn't know why he was so insistent on doing so much for Diana and for being so supportive and the only way he could explain was that he was her friend but everyone knew there was something much more than being friends there, whether or not Diana and Jeff knew it themselves. 

"Look after the place for me, Nerf." Jeff spoke to his dog as he grabbed his car keys, phone and wallet and left the apartment, locking his door behind him. He was leaving a little bit earlier so he could pick up Diana from the modelling agency. Initially, Diana had insisted on finding her own way to the place they were to have lunch, however, he eventually took upon Jeff's offer. Jeff was pleased to say the least, more so that Todd was getting a ride with Corinna so it all worked out in the end. 

Traffic in LA was definitely heavy this morning as Jeff had later discovered. There could have been a number of reasons as to why it was moving super slow such as road closures for filming (which happened every once and a while but there would usually be signage), car accidents or something involving the law. It was harder to navigate around streets due to the mass amount of traffic, however, Jeff soon found himself in his car out the front IMG and he promptly fixed his hair before getting out of the car to greet Diana when she would come out. Jeff leaned against the car with his arms crossed over his chest as he watched the door to the building open and close. Men and women would walk in with papers and a portfolio, some leaving with a smile, some with tears and others with what they walked in with. Jeff could only assume they were hopeful young people wishing to get into modelling. It was a very competitive market so he could sympathize with those who were crushed as they left the building. 

"I hope I didn't leave you waiting for too long?" Diana walked out of the doors and directly to Jeff and his car. Jeff stood up straight and smiled at the girl he was becoming close to, opening the passenger door and holding it for her to get into. "Wow, quite the gentleman, Wittek." Diana teased causing Jeff to roll his eyes. He stuck his middle finger out at her however the smirk on his face proved he was playing around. He walked around to his side of the car and got into the driver's seat, turning the car on right after. "Thank you so much for picking me up, I really need to get my car back."

"Not a problem at all, Doll." Jeff felt it was natural using 'Doll' for her and he just couldn't help himself. It was something that he found that only himself would call Diana that and it was special for the two of them. He had never called Cierra that when they were together and a lot of people could tell straight off the bat. "I don't mind picking you up. I finished filming for this week so I thought why not? Now, how was it?" Jeff questioned as he then focused on driving, his phone in a holder with directions on to the lunch location. Traffic was still quite heavy but as Jeff was going the opposite way he came in and took a quicker route through sidestreets, cut a 40-minute drive into a 25-minute drive. At least they wouldn't be as late as they thought. 

"It was great! Everyone was so kind, the one who wanted me, Jeremy, he was so welcoming and showed me around the whole place, his office and even introduced me to some of the ladies. I even met two Victoria Secret models, Elsa Hosk and Barbara Palvin! Oh, Jeff, they were gorgeous and so nice and are going to put in a good word for me to do some VS campaigns." Jeff grinned at how excited that Diana was. She was truly happy about how far she had come and you could just tell. Jeff noticed that she just radiated an energy that was impossible to make you miserable and sad and he just loved it. He constantly felt at peace around her which is why he wanted to be around her a lot. He didn't mind that though.