t w e n t y - f o u r

DIANA

The following day, Diana woke up in her new room feeling refreshed, mentally and physically positive and well and overall happy. It had obviously been because of the previous night's events but she had still yet to tell anyone. When discussed with Jeff, they cared for each other very deeply and nothing could or would ever change that however, they hadn't decided on a title. That evening at Santa Monica and after their first kiss, Jeff kindly took Diana pack to her new home (for the time being) and relaxed with her for the remainder of the evening before leaving the house when she had finally fallen asleep after a long and exhausting day. Diana smiled as she remembered her kiss and remembered that her last thought and what she last saw was Jeff as she fell asleep. Of course, she wasn't surprised to see he didn't stay as they didn't even know what they were to each other, but she was glad that Jeff had left a note explaining his disappearance. 

Diana was grateful that she had her own bathroom attached to her bedroom and eagerly showered. After her flight and surprise breakfast yesterday, she hadn't really had some private time to herself and some time to relax with her own thoughts. She kept her shower sweet and quick and eagerly dried herself before getting dressed. There wasn't much to choose from as she had not yet unpacked her suitcases and her boxes that Carly and Erin had packed for her, so she just picked items from her luggage that she knew was clean. Arranging and organising the room would be a task she had to do that day. Once she was finished, Diana grabbed her phone and left the room to find that no one was up yet which wasn't unusual; David usually stayed up early into the morning to edit his vlogs and Natalie, well, she just had a shit sleeping pattern. Due to her previous work, Diana liked to keep a routine and occasionally spoil herself with a night out or a sleep in. 

Sitting on the couch, Diana grabbed a blanket and draped it over her body. She wished to wait for the duo to wake up before she got stuck into arranging her room and even finalising the house, her car and other tasks. She scrolled through her social media, replied to emails regarding work and texted her older brother. 

private message

lukas and diana

lukas

youre 24 soon

and dad comes out soon

diana

wow

good morning dear brother

lukas

good morning sister

back to what i was saying

you're turning 24 in a month exactly and after that dad comes out on the thursday after

we both would like to know what you would like for your birthday

of course we understand that he has to stay in the state for a while to report to officers and you'll have work so anything we could do from here let me know

diana

oh

i don't want or need anything

just dad to get out and get back on track is all i want

and yeah i've got a lot of stuff after my birthday so i'll have to make some room to come down it's super hard but i miss you, dad and home