s i x

DIANA

The concert was done and dusted and everyone were in the Tesla heading back to David and Natalie's house. The end of the concert caused the audience to go absolutely off, especially when Sihana grabbed all of her guests onto the stage. Diana knew for a fact that the concert would be the talk of the night, even more so now that David had secretly organised an after party at his house for Sihana and Diana to come to and celebrate the end of the tour which was extremely nice of him. Several of the other members of the group who hadn't gone to the concert had organised everything to surprise the two girls. It was also a sort of 'Welcome Home!' party for them as well after spending so long away from home. 

Riding in the Tesla was even more squishier now that Sihana had joined in on the fun but no one seemed to notice as they were all in their own small groups chatting away. Sihana was being showered in compliments for her vocals and fast paced performance whilst others complimented Diana in her songwriting skills, asking if she had thought about selling them to people which was a no. The seating plan was similar to coming to the concert, however this time Jeff was sitting in the back with Diana in front of him and between his legs whilst Sihana replaced Diana's previous spot and Liza in the front, joking around with David. 

"What are your plans now?" Corinna questioned the girls, everyone now listening in to what they had to say. Surely, they would have a couple of months off to recuperate and just relax. Corinna had grown a liking to the two girls and wanted to spend more time with them, as much as everyone else in the car. 

"Well, we're both going to relax in LA for a while, I might visit some family back in London. And then for me, collaborate with some singers and producers, work on a new album and then I have a tonne of festivals I'm performing at overseas. I'd like for Diana to come with me but it's entirely up to her. I can be a bit overbearing at times." Sihana spoke, grinning over at her friend as Natalie agreed with her last statement. 

"What about you, Di?" Todd questioned and readjusted himself in his seat as Corinna sat between his legs but still situated on his lap. Diana was surprised that everyone had warmed up to her so quickly and they were using her nickname frequently. 

"I don't really know. I want to travel, I do, but I want to experience things myself. Being with Si was an once in a lifetime experience but it's time to find my own path." Diana cursed herself for sounding so cliche, but continued on. "I've thought about modelling. I have looked at some castings already and I feel as if I could really make it if I tried hard enough. Who knows, maybe be a Victoria's Secret Angel?" Diana wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at the faces around her. She truly did not know where her career and future would take her, but she would just go with the flow and accept whatever would happen to her. 

"You're hot, you have the body. You'd be a great model." Zane spoke, almost as if he knew what every element of modelling was and he was a professional himself. 

"Thanks, but I don't know. There are hundreds of other people like me that want to make it to the big guns. It probably wouldn't work out." Diana shrugged and second guessed her answer. Sure, she found herself beautiful and her body was a little above average due to her killer gym sessions but there were thousands of beautiful people around the world that could easily score every casting she'd go to. 

"Hey, don't think like that!" Natalie spoke and pushed her friends shoulder. "I didn't think I was going to be a single mother but here I am." Natalie pointed at David, causing him to laugh and them gasp in horror when he processed what she said. It made Diana's spirits lift up a bit but she was still thinking otherwise.