t w e n t y - o n e

DIANA

The apartment she was staying in was clean and ready for the next model to stay in. The people at IMG were saddened to see Diana leave there office but understood her reasoning; she was young and she had a large support system back in Los Angeles plus it was very competitive out in New York. Diana had hired someone to come help and do a deep clean on the apartment before she left and she noticed it was much cleaner than it had been when she moved in. She now sat at JFK Airport waiting for her five-hour flight back home. It was very early in the morning as Diana wanted to give herself the day to travel and officially move into David's house. Everything was happening back at home; Kristen had taken over operations regarding selling the house as Sihana had to move earlier than expected and everything was going well and Diana could never repay Kristen, or any of the girls back for their continuous hard work and it really proved to her that they were all one big family. 

Early airport mornings were never Diana's favourite but she liked the idea of just getting the travelling out of the way and then having the whole day ahead of her. Of course, being at the airport for a four-thirty flight wasn't ideal and it'd be a little earlier than usual for everyone back home but they could deal with it. Leading up to the call for her flight, Diana spent time on her phone looking over conversations between herself and the girls as well as looking at the photos she was sent from her shoots. She did have to admit it, she looked amazing in every shoot she did, even the questionable fashion pieces that she doubted people would wear unless you just had expendable money. Diana loved looking back over some of the shoots and she was often blessed enough to keep some of the pieces which were always a benefit to the otherwise stressful job. 

Upon hearing her flight number being called, she picked up her carry-on bag and headed out of the lounge and to her gate, smiling as she was one of the first people to be allowed onto the plane. It didn't have set seating so she just preferred to pick a seat closest to the door so it would allow her time to get out of the plane quicker when they landed in Los Angeles. Being on hundreds of planes before, Diana patiently sat through the safety demonstration, even acknowledging at passengers that seemed to notice who she was. She was grateful that they didn't pester her as she was definitely not a morning person but made sure to offer a wave and bright smile. Once the demonstration was over, she sat into her seat and put her airpods in to listen to some music and relax even more. Diana then proceeded to grab out one of the books she had in her bag and started to read as the plane took off. 

Five hours later she touched down in Los Angeles. She was grateful to be home and somewhere she was familiar with. Colorado and LA would always be her home and nowhere else and she was okay with that as she was still young and had so many places she wanted to travel to. The fight wasn't overly bad as she was in first class and didn't have a lot of people surrounding her; there were no screaming babies, no annoying toddlers and no one snoring on her shoulder just businessmen and sugar babies on their first-ever first-class flight. You could always tell who had never been in first class before as they abused the free alcohol and it was always great entertainment to watch as they were denied as they always got drunk too quickly. Diana was one of the first lots of passengers to board off of the plane and she followed the signs straight to baggage claim, picking a trolley on her way as she would need them. She would have to wait for a little while until the bags actually started coming through but it wasn't too long until she spotted her three bags. They were easy to spot as they were neon and brightly coloured and she eagerly placed them onto her trolley. Security was super easy and only took about half an hour before she was cleared and then she was able to head outside. 

It was about seven-thirty in the morning now, so Diana hoped that Natalie had remembered to pick her up for the airport as she had promised. Natalie was never the type of person to be late but now that she was David's assistant and constantly ordering him weird and unusual things for his vlogs or throwing parties of everyone, she wasn't too sure if she would be hungover or awake. Diana also opted to not ring or message Natalie in case she was driving however she was cut off from her thoughts when the familiar Mercedes pulled up in front of her both Natalie and Kristen jumping out of the car to greet the girls. David sat in the back seat with his sunglasses over his eyes, the window down and vlogging the girls. It was quite unusual for this time of the morning for;