A Decision (Second Capture) Part 1/2

When Andria next awoke, she found herself once again in a cage, the familiar scenery told her that she was in the Warden's main camp. The sweet sickening whistle of "Only You" filled her ears as her vision filled with red.

Luke slowly walked into her view, before stopping and sitting in front of her. He pushed a plate forward. A big pile of mashed potatoes and Roast. Another woman sat a small distance behind him his large calloused hand held her smaller one, his thumb drawing small circles on the back of her hand.

Luke stood up again but carefully looked at the woman, before walking away. Slowly she approached.

"H-hello. Um, My name... It's Lily." She took the seat that Luke had used during her first 'visit' to the Main Camp. Wardens could be seen nearby, most likely to protect this woman. 

"Luke has told me a lot about you. I could never do what you have, I'm too scared to." Lily looked towards the Deputy with hopeful eyes, but was disappointed when she said nothing. "You should eat. Luke was pretty persistent on giving you some food." 

Andria simply pushed the food away, not trusting it to not be full of bliss. Luke returned soon with John in tow.

"My dear Deputy! It has been too long since we last saw each other." Andria looked on in fear as Luke led Lily away, leaving her with the Baptist.  His eyes an angry glint.

"John you're only here to help her atone, nothing more. Remember what Joseph said." John Tsk'd and pulled out his copy of the Book of Joseph. Andria backed up until she spared a glance at Luke, who had his back turned to her. At that moment, all of the fight had drained from her. There was no one to help her now. No hidden gun to use. 

John stood her up and spoke. A few more people appeared in her view. 

Faith, and Joseph. Luke was still turned away. His figure ridged and unmoving.

"Our devoted, we are gathered here to bear witness to those willing to atone for their sins. Will you, Andria Rook, place your hand upon the word of Joseph?"

Andria closed her eyes. There was nothing she could do. Slowly, and hesitantly, her hand found its way to the book, and her mouth uttered but one word.

"Yes."

John smiled in excitement. Finally, Finally he had heard her say yes. After wishing for so long, she had said it. And once again, it was John who had gotten her to say yes. Not Faith, not Jacob, and not Luke, Little John had started Rook on the path to atonement.

John set his copy of the Book of Joseph aside, and began to rip away the word Wrath from her collar bone. A few whimpers escaped at first, before screams of pain erupted from deep within.

"That's it Andria, feel the sin be ripped from you, and when it is all gone all that will remain will be clarity." Luke pushed past as John ripped the word from her skin and approached the wooden column at the center of the camp to display her sin. Immediately Luke began to treat the wound. Faith approached and put her into a light bliss, but Joseph.

Joseph merely watched, as if he knew she would seek to talk to him and not the other way around.

When the wound was patched up, she reached past everyone in her bliss induced state, to Joseph. Slowly he approached humming 'Amazing Grace' and at that moment, everything faded leaving only Andria and Joseph. Butterflies filled her vision.

"Deputy, you have made the most important choice, and you have chosen to start upon the path. There is nothing that makes me happier than that. But it is not over. Your story has just begun." Joseph walked back into the fog before disappearing.