Chapter 2

The Avengers were on their way back to the tower.
"Stark, what's in your hand?" Steve says while walking over to him.
"It's a file about a woman." Tony said looking back at the photo trying to understand what was special about her.
"Can I see it" Steve asked.
"Sure, I found it at the base. I'm wondering why Hydra is after her. I'm mean she looks harmless except for the eyes." Tony says.
"Maybe she one of the enhanced." Steve suggested.
"I don't thinks so. Look around her in the photo."
Steve look at the picture very closely. He could see people were running away from something. When he looked behind her,he could see she was helping a woman that was being attack by one of the aliens that attacked New York.
"She was there at the attack on New York." Steve said.
"Yeah, Hydra must have been there and saw her. They might be after her. I can look at the data I got from the base." Tony said. 
"Yeah, you do that and see if you can get a location. If Hydra is after her then they won't stop until the have her." Steve handed the picture back to Tony.
"Jarvis, take the wheel" Tony says. He puts the photo in his pocket. A few minutes later, they arrived at the tower. Dr. Cho took Clint to Banner's lab so he can get treated.
"Labs all set up, boss."
"What's the word on Strucker." Steve asked.
"NATO's got him."
"How about the two enhanced?"
"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twin."
"Their abilities?"
"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation."
"Which is?"
"He's fast and she's weird."
  Tony made his way to his lab to find out more about the woman. He was going through Hydra's files when he came across something.
"Hey Cap, come here I think I found something!"
"What did you find out, Stark." Steve asked as he enters the lab.
"I found a location. It a house in the middle of the woods in Maine. But that's not the only thing I found. Hydra has been sending agents after her after the attack on New York. All the mission were unsuccessful. Strucker sent fifty agents after her right before we attack the base." Tony said putting the missions and her location on the screen.
"Should we go after her Steve?" Tony asks.
"Yeah, if she is as strong as I'm making her out to be, she might be able to join the Avengers so Hydra can get off her back." Steve suggests.
"Jarvis, gather everyone in Banner's lab." Tony asks.
"Yes, sir."
With everyone in the lab Steve and Tony enters.
"We have a mission." Steve tells everyone.
"But we just came back from one. Clint still need time to recover. I don't think Bruce need another mission."Nat says.
"It's a rescue mission Nat. There's a woman whom Tony and myself thinks is in danger. Hydra sent their best agents after her." Steve says while Tony pulls up the missions and the picture.
"Her name is Silver Moon. Hydra has been sending agents after her since the attack on New York." Tony says.
"Banner and Barton can stay here. Nat, we need you on this mission. If we get there and she thinks we're Hydra agents, she'll attack us, we'll need you to talk to her. We'll also need you Thor." Steve says.
"Why do you need me. The woman is a human." Thor said.
"She is also be very powerful. All the mission that Hydra has on her were all unsuccessful. All the agents died." Steve explained to Thor.
"Okay, I'll go." Nat and Thor said.
"Banner, can you go run some scans on the scepter while we're gone, Jarvis can help you." Tony asked Bruce.
"Um, sure" Bruce said.
"Okay, then suit up and meet me at the jet." Steve said and they all left to suit up.