Chapter 17

Silver's POV

The flight to Germany was long. I had gotten suited up like Tony. We were going to an airport to stop Steve. Tony had me evacuate the airport so nobody got hurt.

"S, can you feel how many people Steve has?" Tony asked me.

I closed my eyes and concetrated. "I can feel six. Steve, Barnes, Sam, Clint, Wanda, and someone else. I don't know who." I said reopening my eyes.

"Alright then, let's go."

Tony, Rhodes and I flew down to where Steve was.

"Wow, its so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you guys think that's weird?" Tony says as his mask comes off.

"Yeah it's a little in my opinion." I said looking at Steve

"Hear me out Tony, that doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve says.

A shadow comes from my left side. I turned my head to see T'Challa in his suit.

"Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in. That was twenty-four hours ago. Can you help a brother out." Tony says walking to my left side.

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve says

"Your judgement is astute. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.." Tony says furiously .

"And there's five more like him. I can't let the doctor find them first Tony." Steve says trying to convince Tony.

"Steve, you know what's about to happen." I said to him.

"Do you really want to punch your way out of this." Nat says walking up from behind us. We stand there for a few second. I could feel Tony's patience running thin.

"Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos." Tony yells for Peter.

Peter come and takes Steve's shield for him and lands perfectly.

"Nice job, kid." Tony and I say to Peter.

"Thanks, well I could have struck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit. Well, it's nothing. Mr. Stark, Silver it's perfect." Peter says getting off track.

" Kid, focus." I said to him.

"You've been busy." Steve says.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint rescuing Wanda from a place she's doesn't want to leave. I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony said to Steve.

" You did that when you signed." Steve says back at Tony.

"Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over to us or we're gonna use force, Steve." I said to him. My eyes turning to the flowing fiery silver.

Steve looks at me before holding up his hands. An arrow shots through the air and cuts the webs that held his hands together. I turned around and spot Clint and Wanda.

"Alright, Lang" Steve says.

"Guys something.." Peter says but gets kicked making him fall down. A man gives the shield back to Steve.

"Great, there's two on the parking deck. One of the is Maximoff. I'm gonna grab her." Tony says flying towards the parking deck.

"I got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes." Rhodes says.

"I got them" I said spreading my black wings I kept hidden. I flew into the glass roof landing in front of them. They stop looking at me then at my wings.