Chapter 16

Silver's POV

  When I woke up from being knocked out I was in the air. Checking my surroundings, I realized that I was on a plane. Tony sat in front of me on his phone. He looked up from his phone when I made a sound.

"Hey S, How are you feeling?" Tony asked as he grabs some water for me.

"I'm good. Didn't really except to be knocked out like that." I paused to take a drink of water. "So, where are we heading to." I asked him.

"Queens. We have orders to take Barnes, Cap, and Sam in. We really don't have enough man power so we have to pick someone up." He answered handing me his phone. "Play it. Its quite the sight to see."

I took the phone and pressed play. I watch as a car almost ran into a bus. It was blocked by someone it what looked like a weensy.

"How can someone do that. Let me reword that. How can this person who looks like a twig stop that car?" I asked as I hand back his phone.

" Well, we're going to find out because he's the one we're picking up." He says to me leaning back into his chair.

" Okay, so who is he?" I asked wanting to know.

"He's name is Peter Parker. He lives with his aunt, goes to high school, and is fifteen." Tony says looking at me.

"Okay, so do we just go in there and tell him why we need him." I asked.

"No, just follow me lead."

      I should have know this is how it was going to go. He had me wear a work outfit. Cause according to the plan, I'm his secretary. We're now sitting in Peter Parker's house. I tuned out the conversation that Tony and May were having. I looked toward the door to see Peter walk in.

"Hey May." He says as he drops his bag down and walks to the kitchen.

"Hey, how was school today?" May says.

Tony and I look at each other then back at Peter.

"Okay, there's this crazy car parked outside." He says but trails off as he sees Tony and I.

"Mr. Parker" I said standing up.

"Um what, what are you. Hey, I'm Peter." He says stuttering.

"Tony" Tony says. He looks at me nodding his head towards Peter.

" Oh, I'm Silver. Tony's secretary." I replied sticking to the plan.

"What are you, what are you doing here." He says stuttering again.

"It's time that we meet each other. You've been getting my emails right?" I said to him as Tony sends him a wink.

"Yeah, yeah regarding the...um" Before he could finish May interrupt.

" You didn't tell me about the grant." She says.

"About the grant." He said confused

"The September Foundation. Remember when you applied." Tony says looking at the kid. "I approved. So, now we're in business" He said with a serious face.

"You didn't tell me anything. Are you keeping secrets from me now." May says.

" I just know how much you love surprises, so I thought I would let you know. Anyway, what did I apply for?"

"That's why I'm here. To hash it out." Tony says.

"Okay" Peter says confused.

"I can't believe that she's someone's aunt." Tony says earning a look from Peter.