Chapter 10

(SILVER'S POV)

"Two minutes and stay close." Steve says.
"I can help you, Steve" I said eagerly into the earpiece.
We were in Seoul, South Korean because Ultron was trying to build himself a body from Dr. Cho's lab.
"Alright then but stay in your position. I'll come to you." He says
I waited in my position for at least a good half an hour. Just siting on the side of the highway watching cars go by me.
"There, its a truck from the lab. Its almost below you, S. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three in the back with cradle, and one is driving." Clint says
I see Steve run up to me and stands beside me.
"I could take out the driver" Clint suggested.
I keep my eyes on the truck as it moves closer below us.
"Negative, that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw Ultron out." Steve tells Clint before turning his head to me.
"Are you ready?" He says
"Oh, hell yea" I said in excitement.
  As the truck is about to go below us, we ran across the highway and jumped off of it landing on the truck. I landed on the truck quietly while Steve landed with a huge thud. I quickly when to the passenger side of the truck and cloak myself to blend into the side of it. Steve when to the back of the truck.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ultron shouted as he blasted the back doors of the truck.
"Steve, are you alright." I said in the earpiece
"Well, he's definitely unhappy. I'm gonna try and keep him that way." Steve says as Ultron comes out of the back to fight Steve.
  With Ultron distracted, I made my way into the back. I could hear Steve fighting in the earpiece. I took out Yoru and Torao and attacked the two that were beside cradle.
"Guys, I got the cradle." I said
"Hold on, Nat is coming to you." Clint replies.
"Alright" I replied back.
  I stayed on guard just in case Ultron came back. I watched as Nat jumps into the truck.
"Nice job, S" She says
I was about to say thanks when the back of the started moving into the air. I used my magic to steady Nat and the cradle.
  "Well I guess Ultron need some backup" I said.
"Package is airborne. I have a clean shot." I hear Clint say in the earpiece.
"Negative, me and S are still in here." Nat says
"Why are you guys still..."
"Just be ready, we're sending the package to you." She says.
  Nat tells me to jump first so when she pushes the cradle out I could stop it with my magic. I jumped out and used my magic to make me land softly into the jet. I watched as Nat pushes the cradle and then jumps onto it. I used magic to soften the landing a little bit. I watched as Ultron grab Nat by the ankle, taking her with him.
  "Nat!" I screamed "Steve, do you see Nat?" I said into the earpiece.
"If you have the cradle get it to Stark! Go." He yelled through the earpiece.
  Clint took off to the tower. I was about to jump out of the jet when Clint stopped me.
  "S, don't. She'll be okay. We'll find her, but right now we have to get to Stark." Clint says.
"But" I was cut off by Clint.
  "It's okay, she'll be fine." He said it one last time as we made our way back to the tower.

Silver's hair, outfit, and nails👇