Chapter 4

(Silver POV)
When we landed it was the evening. I followed Steve inside of the tower. A woman came running over to him.
"Boss, there's been a break in. We tried telling them to leave but they won't." She said.
I smirked knowing that I knew who they were.
"Bring me to them, Hill" Steve says.
"Right this way"
We followed her to sixth floor. When we walked in I saw them standing there with their eyes glowing.
"Angel, Sebastian, did you guys get here okay." I said to them.
Steve looked at me with a confused face.
"Yes, Your Highness, we made it here safely" Angel said.
I ran over to them and hugged them.
"They can turn in to humans?" Tony asked as he stands next to Steve.
"Yes, they can and I'll tell you why and how tomorrow. I also have to tell you about me. I'm just too tired." I said yawning
" Your Grace, you need sleep." Sebastian says
" I'll show you guys to her room." Tony said walking up the stairs.
When we got the my room my legs were tired. The room was on the twentieth floor. All my stuff from my house was already on the room. I took a quick shower and went to bed.

(Next Morning)

I woke up to something licking my face.
"Go away. I need my beauty sleep." I said sleepy.
I heard a bone popping sound.
"Your Grace, you must wake up" I heard Sebastian say " Angel turn back into your human form. You Mutt!" I laugh as Sebastian yelled at Angel.
"I have the shower ready for you"
"Thank you Sebastian" I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I got undressed and got in the shower.
"Ahhh" I screamed as I see a big spider on the wall.
"Are you hurt" I looked at the doorway to see Steve there.
" There's a big spider." I panicked while covering myself because I was naked. Steve walked over to the spider and killed it.
"Thank you, Steve."
"Your welcome, S" He said. The Avengers all nicknamed me S. After he left I got back into the shower.
After a half a hour of cleaning myself I made my way to Bruce's lab. As I walk into the lab I see Angel and Sebastian standing up against one of the desks.
"Oh Silver, you're here. You look fantastic, by the way" Tony said.
"So you called me here." I said to Tony.
"Oh yeah, Banner found out that the jewel inside of the specter is a protective housing for something powerful inside. Jarvis thinks it's a computer. He was deciphering code." Tony explains.
"So, the specter is a computer?" I asked confused
"That's what me and Tony are trying to figure out. We stayed up all night trying too. But we just lack something." Bruce told me
"Sir, I'll continue to run variations on the interface. But you should probably prepare for your guest." A voice said out of nowhere.
"Who was that?" I said looking around.
"That would be Jarvis." Tony says.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Moon. I heard a lot about you." Jarvis said.
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you too, Jarvis" I said looking around. I followed Tony out of the lab.
"So, there's going to be people over?" I said to Tony.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you yesterday. We're having a party. You're going to be there, right?" Tony asked.
"Um sure, I'll just have to change. But, um, how many people are going to be there. I'm not good when it comes to being around people. They like to stare." I said uncomfortable.
"There's gonna be a lot but you could stand but me or Nat. She seems to like you as a sister." Tony said.
"Okay" Tony went to walk away.
"Wait, Tony, can I tell you guys about me tonight?" I asked Tony.
"Yeah, if that's what you want. Do you want to tell the others?" He said.
"Um yeah. I'll head to my room." I said to him. I turned and walked away to my room.

Sebastian outfit when he's human👇

Angel's outfit when he's human👇

Silver's outfit in the lab👇