Chapter 9

(Silver's POV)
I felt someone shake me so I could wake up.
"Silver, we're here" the person said.
"Where's here?" I said sitting up rubbing my eyes.
"We're at a safe house." I open my eyes to se Clint leaning over me with a hand out or me. I took his hand and he pulled me up.
"We should get going" Clint says
As soon as I got out of the jet my legs gave out and I fell.
"Silver,are you alright?" Steve asked as he comes over to me and pulls me up.
I lean on him as I try to regain my balance.
"Um, yeah just a little bit tired,that's all" I said trying to start walking but he grabbed my hand.
"Here, get on my back." He said to me kneeling on the ground.
I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He got up and started to catch up with the team. I felt my head get heavy, so I put it on his shoulder.
"Is she alright?" I heard Tony ask Steve.
"Yeah, she's just a little tired" Steve tells Tony as we walked (me being carried) into the house.
"Honey, I'm home" I heard Clint say.
I lifted my heard to see a woman walk around a corner.
"I brought some company." Clint says
"This is a agent of some kind" Tony says.
I lifted my head fully to see better.
"Gentlemen, S, This is Laura." Clint says pointing to the woman.
"I already know all your names except yours. I'm guessing you're S?" She says pointing at me.
I went to climb off of Steve's back but ended up almost falling again. Luckily, Steve caught me by my waist. I walk over to her and put my hand out.
"I'm Silver, I'm the newest member of the team." I said to her as she shakes my hand. I gave her a small smile.
"Wow, your eyes very silver. Is that how you got your name?" She said with wide eyes.
"Um, thanks. I got my name for the woman that raised me." I said to her before walking back over to Steve.
"Hey S, is it alright if I tell Laura about you?" Clint asked me.
"Um, sure. It's not like she'll try and kill me." I said making Laura look at me with wide eyes.
I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards us.
"Dad" a little girl as she rushed into Clint's arms followed by a boy.
"These are smaller agents" Tony says pointing at them.
"Sorry, for barging in on you" Steve says.
"Yeah, we would have called but we were busy having no idea you existed." Tony says
"Tony, be nice. It was probably because Clint wanted to protect them." I said to him with a smile.
I watched as Thor walked out of the house. I walked over to Tony, so Steve could walk after Thor.
"Hey,wanna watch me chop some wood. I don't want to leave you in here with no one to talk to." Tony said to me.
"Sure, let me change my outfit first." I said using magic to change my clothes, nails, and hair.
"Perfect, okay I'm done" I said looking at my nails.
"Woah, how'd you do that" Tony said shock.
"Magic" I said
We walked out the door and over to were we saw Steve.
I sat down on the grass watching them.
"Thor didn't say where he was going." Tony asked.
"Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things" Steve says chopping a piece of wood in two.
"I tell you things" I said happily.
Steve looks over to me and smiles.
"Yeah, you do. You're like the little sister to the team. Besides we can read you like an open book." Steve says.
"But, Earth's mightiest heroes were ripped apart like cotton candy."Steve says
I closed my eyes and zoned out.
I was walking on a hill that over looked the ocean. At the edge of the hill were three men. One of the looked like Thor. The other two I couldn't really tell who they were. The man with an eyepatch looked over to me and smiled. I was pulled away from the vision as I heard arguing.
"Guys, stop arguing, please!" I yelled at them.   
They turned their heads toward me. I looked down to see that my hands were glowing a bright silver.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, um..." Laura said as she walks over to us. "Clint said if you wouldn't mind, but our tractor doesn't seem to wanna start at all." She says. She looks at me.
"Can I asked you a question?" She says
"Um, sure" I said back to her.
"Are you really a Princess?"
"Yes" I said to her.
She nods her head turn back to Tony.
"If you wouldn't mind..." Tony cuts her off before she could finish talking.
"Yeah, I'll give it a kick" He says and started walking off.
"Wait, Tony, can I help?" I said cheerfully.
"Sure, why not" Toby says
I followed him to the barn that had the tractor inside. We walked in and over to the tractor.
"Why, hello dear" I said
"Tell me everything. What ails you?" Tony said looking over the tractor.
"Do ne a favor.. try not to bring it to life." A voice said making me jump and hid behind Tony.
"Ah, Ms. Barton, you little minx." Tony says.
I listened to their conversation.
"Who might this be, Mr Stark." The man says looking at me.
"This is Silver Moon. She joined the team after we found out that Hydra was after her." Tony says turning around to pat my head.
"And why was Hydra after her." The man asked.
"She had unique power and has magic. Not to mention a goddess and the Princess of Hel and the Underworld." Tony said like he was a proud parent.
"Tony, I seen a lot of crazy stuff but do you except me to believe that." Says the man.
I used my magic to teleport behind the man.
"I think you should" I said causing him to turn around and points a gun in my face.
I teleported back to Tony.
"Okay, I believe you." He points to Tony "You know how to fix things, Stark. So fix this." The man says before leaving and heading toward the house.
"Who was that?" I asked
"That was Fury" Tony says.

Silver's outfit,makeup, and hair👇

Silver's nails👇