Chapter 11

(Silver's POV)

I sat on a chair by one of the computers in Tony's lab. We brought the cradle to Tony and now where waiting if he found anything about Nat.
  "Anything on Nat?" Bruce asked Tony
  I knew Bruce was concerned Nat. He cared for her which was so cute.
  "I haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it." Tony said making me nod my head in agreement.
  "This thing is sealed tight." Clint says jumping off of the cradle.
  "We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within." Bruce explained.
  Me being absolutely bored, I closed my eyes ignoring the conversation that the three were having.
  I was back on the hill looking over the sea. The same three men were there. They were having a coversation like the last time. I moved closer to them to see who they were. I stood in front of all them. One of them was Thor. I recognized the one in a black suit. Loki. He was the one that attacked New York. Something about him made me feel drawn to him. I looked down to see the old man. He looked up at me with a smile.
"Seems like you found your light, my dear."
  I gasped at him when he sent those words to me. I was about to say something but was cut off by being pulled out of the vision. I opened my eyes to see Tony typing away on his computer and Bruce plugging in the cradle.
"What's going on?" I asked them with a confused face.
"We're gonna upload Jarvis into the body." Tony says without looking up from the computer.         
   "This framework is not compatible." Tony sys typing faster.
"The genetic coding is at ninety-seven percent. You've got to upload that schematic in the next five minutes." Bruce says to Tony.
  I made my way over to the cradle. I went to put my hand on it to see if I could read the person thoughts, when suddenly I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Steve and the Maximoff twins.
  "I'm gonna say this once." He says looking mad.
  "How about none-ce?" Tony says turning around to look at Steve.
  "Shut it down!" Steve yells
  "Nope, not gonna happen." Tony said back
  I rolled my eyes as Steve doesn't give up.
  "You don't no what you're doing." Steve shouted
  "And you do. Tony and Bruce are a lot smarter than you." I said to him getting annoyed by the arugment between them.
  "Are you sure that she isn't in your head" Bruce said to Steve with a glare.
"I know that you're mad" Wanda says walking out from behind Steve.
  I summoned Storm when she walked out from behind him.
"We're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce says.
"Banner, after everything that happened..." Steve was cut off by Tony.
"It's nothing compared to what's coming." Tony yells at Steve.
"You don't know what's in there. It's destruction!" Wanda shouts.
"That thing isn't destruction," they all looked at me " I'm destruction, I could kill you without lifting a hand" I said to Wanda making her step back a little.
"This isn't a game, Stark" says Steve
  Pietro runs and unplugs everything.
  "No, no. Go one, what were you saying." He says with a smirk.
  I was about to attack him when a bullet shot out from the glass floor making him fall through.
  "Pietro" Wanda shouted out to her brother.
  I glared at her making her take a step back.
  "I'm rerouting the upload." Tony says typing away at his computer.
  Steve throws his shield at Tony but I ran over and grabs it. Tony's gloves attaches it self to him and he blasts Steve away. Bruce goes over and grabs Wanda. I slowly started to walk over to her.
"Those people that he killed are on your hands. Do you know what happened to them?" I asked her hold me up Strom to her neck. "Actually, how about I show you."
  I grabbed her head and her eyes clouded over.
  Screams fills the air as cars are being thrown. People try to get to safety but are killed as a car lands on them. Derbis falls from the buildings instantly killing the people below. Police officers being killed trying to fight the threat. Children dying trying to stay safe with their parents.
  I feel a wave of energy blast me. I fell to the bottom floor of the lab. Sharp pains go over my body as glass enters by body. I tried to move but the glass enters deeper into my skin. I could hear and see a bunch of commotion going on as I lay there. I turn my head slightly to see Pietro walk up to me. He carefully picks me up.
"Ow" I say as I feel the glass you even deeper.
  "Sorry" He says as he carries me to where Tony and the others are. As we enter the room, I see a red looking dude on top of the cradle.
  "S, what happened to you?" Tony says he walks over taking me out of Pietro's arms.
  "Careful Stark, she has a lot of glass in her skin." Clint says.
  We all looked up as the red dude fly at Thor to attack him. Thor throws him at a window in which makes him
  "Tony, I need you to pull the glass out. I can heal myself after." I said to Tony as we made our wat down to where the man was.
  He set me down onto one of the couches and started to pull out the glass. After a few second he was finished. I laid there as my body glowed indicating that I was healing. I closed my eyes my eyes as I found myself bring pulled into another vision. This vision was different that the recent one. In front of me were seven stones. All of them were different colors. Blue, purple, orange, yellow, red, green and black. All of them seemed to be calling out to me. I walked closer to them to see them. I reached my hand out to touch them. I felt the power of all of them. The one that I felt more power was coming for the black one. I looked over at it to see that it was the stone that was in Hel. My mother showed me a necklace that my father gave to my birth mother. It was the exact stone. My mother said that I was meant to have it on my eighteenth birthday. I went to grab it but was suddenly pulled away from the vision.
  "It's the Mind Stone. One of the six infinity stones, the greatest power in the universe. Unparalled in its destruction." Thor says pointing at the stone.
  I stoodup from the couch.
  "No, it's one of the seven infinity stones. My father had one and gave it to my mother. There are only six known infinity stones because of my father. I had this vision about the infinity stones. I don't understand it but I could help." I said looking at them.
  "But, why bring that one here?" Steve says
  "Because, Stark is right." said Thor.
  I spaced out as I was pulled into someone's mind.
"I guess I'll just have to do it myself."
  I pulled out of the person's mind just in time heard the last bit of conversation.
  "... But we need to go." The man says lifting up Thor's hammer and holding it out to Thor.
  " Haha, I'm not the only one that can lift it." I said jumping up and down.
  Thor grabs his hammer and we all follow him out.

Silver's outfit,nails, and hair👇

...