Chapter 13

As Clint and I got there, we started fighting again. I had put my swords away and started using my power.
  "Hold your fire!" Someone shouted out the noise.
  I see Wanda ripping apart robots, so I went over to where she was at and helped her.
"You know, you're actually pretty good yourself" I said to her as I used my power to rip of heads off three robots.
"You're pretty good too" she said. After we were done, we started to help the people get to safety. I turned around to see an aircraft carrier appear next to the floating city. I went to side of the city where Nat and Steve were and smiled.
"This is S.H.I.E.L.D" Pietro says.
  " This is what S.H.I.E.L.D is supposed to be" Steve says.
"This is not so bad" Pietro says while smiling.
  I helped people get on the rescue carriers and calmed the down with my powers. Steve tells us to all meet up back at the core, while Rhodes gets the rest of them to safety. I created two balls of energy and threw them at the two robots coming at me.
"Can't you guys just fucking die already!" I said at the robots as they fall down.
"Language S, there's children here." Tony says.
  "Tony, now is not the time." Steve says while he throws his shield at a bot's head.
"What's the plan" Nat said walking up to Tony.
"This is the plan" he points at the core "Ultron gets a hand on the core then we'll lose." He explains.
I see Ultron lower himself in the sky.
"Is that the best you can do!" I scream at him causing silver fire to flow out of my eyes. My true appearance started to show. My ears became pointed, my nails became sharp and long. Wolf ears sprouted out the top of my head and a tail out of my back. Big black wings busted out of my back. My teeth became sharp, and tattoos appear on each of my hands.
  Ultron took a second to take in my appearance before he puts a hand in the air causing robots from every direction to gather around him.
"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How can you possibly hope this updates" Ultron says making me even more mad causing the tattoos to glow a black color.
"Like the old man said. Together" Tony said.
  Hulk roars and the robots charged at us. We gathered around the core and started fighting. I used my wings to lift me in the air. I touched robots that came at me disintegrating them. I flew towards Ultron but there were bots in the ways. I charged at them, wrapping my wings around me then opening them smacking the bots. I look to see Vision, Thor, and Tony taking on Ultron. I land next to Tony as Ultron gets up from the ground.
"You know with the benefits of hindsight.." I cut Ultron off but blasting a big ball of energy at him causing him to fly a pretty good distance away from us. I turned on my heel and started to walk back to the core.
"Nice job S, like the new appearance." Tony says walking behind me.
  "Thanks" I said walking up to the core.
  "We've got to move out, I can tell that the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers." Steve says.
"There's no stragglers. Everyone is near the carriers. The only life sources I can detect that are away from them are us." I said causing everyone to look at me.
"What about the core?" Clint asked noticing that I was uncomfortable with the eyes that were on me.
  "I'll protect it. It's my job" Wanda says.
"I'll help with getting the rest on the ship." I said.
  We all went our separate ways except Clint, Pietro and me. We all went and started to help people. I heard a woman cry out to her missing child. I turned around just in time to see Pietro standing there with gun shots all over his body. I flew over to him before he can hit the ground. I lifted him up and carried him to the carrier. I laid him down and closed his eyes. I took at seat next to him saying something in a language that no one would understand. I opened my eyes as Clint sat down next to me.
  "You should get some rest" Clint says looking at me.
  "Alright" I closed my eyes and felt sleep welcome me.

I woke up as someone tugs on my wing and one of my wolf ears. I open my eyes and look to my right. I see Pietro standing there with his hand near my wing.
"You know the only reason that I let you be here is so that you wouldn't be lonely." I said to him sitting up folding my wings back into my back.
   "What happened to me? I thought that I died." Pietro said to me sitting at the end of the bed looking at me.
"You did. I said a spell so that your spirit can be here. I figured that you would be lonely." I explained to him.
" So, I can see my sister." He said.
   " Not really, you can see her but she can't see you. Only I can. She won't be able her hear you either." I said to him.