Chapter 19

A/N : Hello readers, sorry I haven't updated this story. I have a lot that has been going on this year. I'll try and update this book at least once a week if I can. I'm also working on another book that I haven't publish yet. Again, I'm sorry I haven't update.

Silver's POV

I awoke to a sicken feeling in my stomach. I wonder what is happening to Barnes? I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I got into the shower and start to wash my body. I decided to mind link Tony to see if there was anything wrong.

Tony, is there anything wrong up there?

S, is that you? Where the hell are you? You suddenly left.

Sorry about that. I had an important meeting with the King of Asgard. Is everything okay up there?

Not really. Barnes and Cap got away. I'm on my way to where the others are being held at to get information on to where they went.

Okay, thanks.

You're welcome, S.

I closed of the mind link and finished getting washed up. I decided to wear a black dress, and black heels. After changing my hair color and nail color, I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I smile and twirled around. Damn, I look good. I walk into my bedroom and call out to Sebastian.

"You called for me, My Queen."

"Yes, I'm going to see Barnes and Steve. Hopefully, I can get there before Tony does."

"You should probably hurry then."

"I'll be back soon. Goodbye, Sebastian."

" Goodbye, My Queen"

I smile at him before teleporting to where Barnes and Steve are. A cold chill runs past my body. Looking around I see four humans inside a glass container with a bullet through their head. They must have been the other winter soldiers. Hearing a noise, I disappear behind one of the glass container.

"I got heat signatures." says a familiar voice that belongs to the one and only Tony Stark.

"How many?" says a voice that I recognized as Steve.

"Uh, two." says Tony.

I immediately link to Tony's mind.

Tony, don't shoot okay.

What are you talking about, S?

I walk out from behind the container.

"Hey, guys." I smile at Tony,

" S, How did you get here." Steve say as he looks at me with a smile.

"That a long story. But, on the dark side, I'm here to help" I walk over to them. They all nod their heads at me and tells me to stay behind them. I let them take the lead and walk beside Barnes in the back. I kept my head down as we walk, not wanting to look at him.

"If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep." A voice calls out. I look around to try and locate the voice. "Did you really think I wanted more of you?" says the voice.

"What the hell?" Barnes says looking at the dead bodies in the containers.

"I'm grateful to them, though. They brought you here." A light come on from a chamber at the end of the room. Steve throws his shield at it only for it to bounce back.

"Please, Captain. The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the blast of UR-100 rockets." The person says.

"I'm betting I could beat that or maybe S here can rip that door off." Tony says.