Chapter 12

"I think he's waiting for you, Tony" I said as I fly next to Tony.
  We landed in an abandoned church where Ultron was.
"Come to confess your sins?" Ultron says walking in shadows.
"No, no, no how much time do you have?" Tony asked sarcastically.
"More than you" Ultron says walking up from behind us. We turned around to see a newer version of Ultron.
"Have you been juicing. Little vibranium cocktail. You're a little, I don't wanna say puffy." Tony says making me laugh in the process.
  "You're stalling to protect the people." Ultron says frowning
"That's the mission" I said with a stern face
"You forget" Tony says finishing my sentence.
"I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free" say Ultron.
  Something popped out from the ground.
"What, you think that you were the only ones stalling." Ultron says moving towards the thing. I saw that the rest of the vibranium was in it.
"This is how you end to me. This is peace in my time." He says
  All of a sudden, robots started to come out of the ground. I saw at how they were attacking innocent people. Tony and I took off to help the people. I ran over to Clint to help people get to safety. I took out Yoru and Torao from the sheaths that were on my hips and sliced through the bots that were about to attack a family.
"Come, I need to get you to safety." I said softly reaching my hand out to them. When they took my hand I teleported them to a safe area far from Sokovia.
"Stay here, I need to help others." I told them before teleporting back.
  I saw that Wanda using her power to make a shield for the people who were behind her.
"Get them out of here." She said looking over at me before getting blast by one of the robots.
"Everyone hold hands." I said grabbing the hands that were on either sides of me. Once they did I teleported them to the family that I had saved earlier.
"Stay here, and stay calm. Everything will be fine." I said to all of them before going back to Clint.
"Hey Clint, do you need...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" I yelled as the ground beneath me started to lift. I used magic to get the people that were on the edge to the other side.
"Can you see the beauty of us. The inevitability, you rise only to fall. You, Avengers are my meteor. The Earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers. Turn my own skin against me. It means nothing to me. When the dust settle the only thing living in this world would be metal." Ultron says through the robots as I rip them apart one after the other.
  I see that there are more civilians on the city. I teleported most of them to the others then teleporting back. I was in a building breathing heavily. Clint and Wanda burst through the window sending glass everywhere.
  "Why, hello there." I said with a smirk. I looked over to Wanda to see her freaking out.
"Hey, are you alright?" I asked her walking over to sit beside her.
  "It's all my fault." She said shaking
"Hey, it's your fault, it's everyone's fault. Who cares. Are you up for this, are you. Cause I need to know cuz the city is, it's flying okay. The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow." Clint says making me laugh as he continues "and she" he points at me making Wanda's eyes meet mine "She's the princess of Hel, and a goddess. None of this makes sense." Clint finishes. Wanda gasps as two gun shots went between us and Clint.
  "But me and S are going to go back out there because it's our job. We can't do our job and babysit. Doesn't matter what you did, what you were." Clint says
"If you go out there, you fight and you fight to kill. You stay in here, you're good. I can teleport you and your brother to safety. But if you step out that door, you're an Avenger." I said getting up with Clint and walking towards the door.
"The Earth city is flying" Clint says getting his arrows ready.
"I know shocking isn't it." I said smirking as I pull out Yoru and Torao making the light up black and orange. Clint kicks the door open and shoots the robots that were flying close to us. I ran and slashed through the ones that were walking towards us.(A/N Sliver uses her swords like Levi from Attack on Titan when she slices through things.)
  I looked to my left to see Clint hiding behind a car. I turn around to see Wanda walking out of the building. She rips apart robots that were flying at her. She looks over at me and nods.
"Now, that was a wonderful entry." I said looking at her as I stab a robot in the head with Torao.
"Alright, we're all clear" I said in the earpiece.
  "We are not.. very clear here." Steve says grunting.
"Alright, coming to you." Clint says.
I see Pietro running up to Wanda picking her up.
"Keep up old man." Pietro says as he runs off with Wanda.
Clint looks over at me "Do you mind?" Understanding what he was talking about I walked over to him and teleported us to where Steve was.

Silver's outfit, hair and nails👇