Chapter 8

(Silver's POV)
We found out where Ultron was heading next. We got suited up and left to where we needed to go. The ride there was quiet. I sat on the floor of the jet meditating. Once we got there I opened my eyes.
(Time skip to the fight)
"Aw, junior, your gonna break your old man's heart." Tony says flying down facing Ultron.
I floated down next to Tony. I see Wanda look at me in confusion.
"If I have to" Ultron says
"Nobody has to break anything" I said calmly, but my eyes turned a bright silver.
"Clearly you've never made an omelette" Ultron says.
"He beat me by one second" Tony says
"Yes, He's funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable, like old times" Pietro says walking closer.
I moved closer to Tony getting ready to remove Phoenix and Storm from their stealths on my hips.
"This way never my life." Tony says
"You two can still walk away from this." Steve says.
"We will" Wanda says
"I know, you're suffering." I said to them.
"Oh Silver Moon. It took me a while to get information on you. Hydra's agents that you killed. Were you thinking that they might have families when you killed all them." Ultron said to me.
My eyes widened and I started shaking as the memories of me killing them comes into my mind.
"S, you have to calm down. Listen to me, you killed them because it was either you or them. Don't let Ultron into your head." Steve said to me. 
"Captain America, God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up..." Ultron was cut of by me as I stopped shaking.
"If you believe in peace then let us keep it." I said to Ultron calmly.
"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'" He says
"What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked
"I'm glad you asked that's because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron used a force to pull Tony to him then throw him into a wall.        
Tony quickly gets up and charges after Ultron. Ultron's robots started to fight along with the twins. I pulled out Phoenix and Storm infusing my magic in them. I was slicing through robots when everything slowed down. I turned to see Pietro running towards Steve. I ran over to Steve which surprised Pietro. I stood in front of Steve and punched Pietro making him fall down turning everything to normal.
"Thanks, Silver" Steve says to me before running off. I looked down to see Pietro getting up off the floor. He tried to run but I quickly grab his shirt and throw him into the wall behind me. He falls back to the floor. I put on of my swords to his neck.
"Next time you go after them, I'll kill you." I said to him with silver fire flowing out of my eyes. I felt energy pull me back making me flip backwards dropping my swords. I landed on my feet.
"You shouldn't have done that" I said to Wanda as my hair started floating around me. I started to lose control of my powers.
"Your Grace, you need to calm down. You don't want to hurt them." I heard Sebastian say through mind link.
I closed my eyes and my hair falls down and my eyes turned to normal.
"Leave, I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to." I said to them as I pick up my swords turning around to start fighting the bots. I saw some of the robots escape with the vibranium. I helped Clint carry them team to the jet as the were under Wanda's mind trick.
"If I had taken care of those two now of this would have happen." I said blaming myself for everything.
"Calm down,S. It's not your fault. They're going to be okay." Clint says to me.
"Okay, I'm gonna take a nap. I'm really tired." I told Clint.
"I'll wake you up when we land." He says
"Alright" I said as I drifted to sleep.

Silver's suit👇

Silver's Hair👇

Silver's Hair👇

Silver's nails👇

Silver's nails👇