Chapter 3

Conversations that look like this are mind conversations

(Silver's POV)
Why are they always sending agents after me. They came to take me away five times already. I had to kill all of them. I always felt bad but I had to.
"Your Highness, I can't seem to sense your presence."
" It's alright, Angel. I closed of my presence just in case they can tell where I'm at. I want you and Sebastian to stay in the house. I don't want them to get you guys too. "
Running behind tree after tree, blending in until I reached a certain one.
"Yes, your Highness"
I jumped into a tree and got into position. I waited until I could feel their presence. There were about fifty of them. I took it Phoenix and Yoru from the sheaths that's around my hips. I infused my magic into the swords. I soon felt their presence coming from the direction in front of me. Getting ready to fight, I felt four more behind me. Ignoring them, I attacked the ones in front.

(Steve POV)
We landed a mile away from the location. Once we got are weapons, we headed towards the location. While we were running, we stopped as we heard gunshots and screams.
"Come on" I said to the team.
We his behind a couple trees as we saw the fighting. A girl with two swords sliced through all of them, like she was cutting butter.

(Tony POV)
I watched as a girl fought on her own. Her swords seemed to glow as she sliced through the agents. What seemed to catch my attention was she suit. It seems to glow every time the sun hit it.

(Silver's POV)
Once I sliced through all the agents, I wiped the blood off my swords on one of the dead bodies. I put them back into their sheaths.
"Why aren't you attacking me?" I said curiously.
I turned around to were I was facing them. There's a man in an iron suit. A man with long blonde hair with a hammer. Another man in a suit with a star in the front. Then a woman in a black suit with red hair. I could sense that all of them we're curious.
"Are you here to kill me too?" I said tilting my head to the side.
" No, we're not here to kill you. We just wanted to ask you a question. "The man in the iron suit said.
" Why do you need to ask me a question. I don't know who you guys are. " I said.
"We're the Avengers. Those agents that were after you, are from Hydra. Hydra won't stop until they have you." The man with the shield says.
" I know that. I looked into their minds. Just like I looked into all of your guys minds. " I said.
"So you know that we want you to come with us." The redhead said.
" Yes, I do. Natasha. " I said looking at her. "But, I have one question. What do I get it I join you guys?" I looked at all of the.
"You would get your own room and personal time. You can bring all your stuff from your house. You'll also get paid." The man in the iron suit says.
" Okay I'll join you. I just need to get something from my house. " I turn and started to walk to my house.
"We'll come with you" the all said.
"I can have everything transferred to the tower. By the way, my name is Tony Stark. The man with the shield is Steve Rogers,and the man with long hair is Thor." Tony said.
" Well it's nice to meet you " I said.
When we reached my house, I could see Angel waiting inside.
"Please wait here." I said kindly.
They all nodded their heads. I walked into my house and looked over to Angel.
"I've already packed all of your stuff, Your Highness."
"Thank you Angel. I want you and Sebastian to meet them. But stay in you animal forms until I tell you to change."
" Yes, Your Highness "
"Yes, Your Grace"

I walked out with Angel by my side.
"Holy shit, that's a big wolf." Tony says
"It's okay he won't hurt anyone unless I'm being harmed or they are. " I said petting Angel's head.
" They? " Steve asks.
Sebastian lands on the other side of me.
"This is Sebastian and the wolf is Angel." I said
" Sebastian, I want you to guide Angel to the Avenger's tower. When you get their shift into your human form so you don't frighten anyone. " I tell them
"Of course, Your Grace"
They both took off at a fast speed.
"Where are they going?" Steve asked
"They're going to meet me there." I said
" Alright then, let's go" Steve says

Her house👇

Her suit👇

Conversations between Silver, Angel, and Sebastian are all mind conversations

Conversations between Silver, Angel, and Sebastian are all mind conversations. Angel and Sebastian can talk but only in human form.