Chapter one

After the direct Rejection of Zubiya, asfandyar decided that if this is what his zubiya wants then from now onwards he will make sure to not come into her way ..He wants to give her all the happiness and if her happiness is to be away from him then he is willing to sacrifice his love for her...

Slamming the doors of his Cabin she marched outside and burst into tears..".why Allah why my fate is like this, why i have to seperate myself from the person whom i loved ,who cared for me,with whom i felt safe ...i guess its all the punishment of my past"she was thinking the same without realising a tall ,slim a very gorgeous girl with Beautiful blue eyes asking for asfi....

Asfi her asfi,  who is this girl and why she is asking for him ...Is she her x Gf ? a friend? will he again love her? of course why will he stop doing that when i have rejected him zubiya was again lost in her thoughts when the girl waved her hand in front of her to grab her attention ..

Are you deaf or what from last  10 mins i'm asking you something and you are just looking at me, Said the Girl.. Zubiya came back from her Dream world and showed her the direction of Asfandyar's cabin...Making the hair with her fingers the girl went towards the asfandyar's cabin saying Thank you to Zubiya in Sarcastic way but the look of excitement and happiness did not go unnoticed to Zubiya...

On reaching Asfandyar's Cabin the girl knocked at the door and she heard the faint come in ...on opening the door Asfandyar who were lost in his thoughts mostly his zubiya's thoughts without looking at the door said yes when he didnt got any respond, he looked up and came into contact with that Girl who was his support system that friend which he cant trade for anything...BABE!!! and without thinking anything else he walked towards her and engulfed her in his arms....

 Zubiya  was getting impatient thinking about that girl and her connection with asfandyar walking towards the general ward when she saw Dr Haroon coming towards her ...On looking at her face Dr Haroon felt that there is something wrong with her ...what happened Dr Zubia are you ok , you look like ghost said Dr haroon with his signature smirk ... Zubiya normally answered that she is fine .. To lighten her mood he said' Is our Hitler all ok from few days he has  stopped being hitler ' listening to this zubiya again started thinking about asfandyar when Dr Haroon said Dr Zubiya do me a Favour, please give these reports to Dr asfandyar im getting late, saim must be waiting for me i had promised him  that i will  take him out today.. without listening her answer he ran from there...

 Fidgeting her fingers she walked towards that cabin where she has lost her everything some moments before, controlling her tears and taking deep breath she directly open the door that leads to her world which she felt collapsed when she saw that Girl in Asfandyar's embrace...Right now she just wanted to seperate that Girl from his embrace and mark her boundaries by saying  HE IS MINE ..

But On remembering her past she was about to leave when asfandyar open his eyes and saw those eyes in which he wants to drown but today in those eyes he saw pain,regret,hurt ,anger ANGER? he now realised his position and jerked away from that girl but till then it was late as zubiya had left from there keeping the reports on his table and said sorry.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Asalamalaikum beautiful people!!!! 

As we all want to cherish few more moments of our Asfiya ....so this is what i always wanted to see more on screen

Since its my first time that im writing on some onscreen couple i hope you will ignore my mistakes and Guide me throughout this journey

Next Update will be according to the response i get...But i can assure you that you will not regret reading it.....

Till then Allah Hafiz