chapter 09

After breakfast both were ready for hospital and Geeti decided to take leave today as she had to attend PTM of saim and morever that she wants to give time to asfand and zubiya

Zubiya was walking ahead of Asfand and was about to open passenger door when asfand also tried to open door for her and in process his hand touched her feeling the spark zubiya abruptly took her hand back and he opened the door for her....

During whole ride asfand kept glancing at her and feeling his gaze she was looking at her hands ...

It was good to have you at home, you must come whenever you feel homesick said Asfand while looking at her...

I like to spend time with your family they are all very  good," replied zubiya ..

OUR not your zubiya they are our family  ," said asfand and she nodded her head ...

Suddenly Asfand stopped the car ..
Why you stopped here," asked zubiya looking around..

Without giving her answer he went out of the Car and after some time when he came back he had some packet in his hand..

This is for you,"said Asfand smiling while giving the packet to Zubiya..

Noo I ca..n't said zubiya shyly , without listening to her he grabbed her hand and put that packet in her hand ...

Thank you," said zubiya looking at the packet ..

Leave thank you and see how is it said Asfand excitedly..

When zubiya open the packet her eyes shined seeing the red bangles, it's being long since someone had brought bangles to her after her mothers death none has really thought about what she likes, noone knows how crazy she was for these bangles...

Tears rolled on her face , seeing her crying Asfand panicked.

Zubiya I'm sorry I thought you liked it his words couldn't complete when Zubiya hugged him..

No no these are happy tears thank you soo much it means a lot replied zubiya while breaking the hug..

You are not allowed to drop a single  tear not even happy tears , it hurts here pointing towards his heart  ,"said Asfand while wiping her tears ...

Ok let me put these bangles on your hand said asfand excitedly..

Taken her hand in his he started putting bangles on her hand delicately as if she has hand of glass that anytime could be broken...

All this while zubiya was looking at him lovingly and she feels sparks whenever his hand touched  her arm ...

Beautiful,"said Asfand looking at the bangles filled arm zubiya just smiled on his compliment and he again started his car...

Both reached Hospital when they were about to cross the reception area when they heard

ASFIII! and both turned around to see over excitedly barbie running towards them and hugged Asfand

I missed you , did you missed me? Said barbie dramatically..

Yes a lot, I was not able to sleep last night ..whooe night I was thinking about you  ,"replied Asfand playing along ...

When zubiya heard him she felt hurt that when she was thinking about him he was indulged in someone else thoughts..unconsciously she coughed and they both broke hug..

Oh hii Dr zubiya how are you ? Sorry I didn't noticed you before because when asfand and I meets we get lossed in each other ," said Barbie smiling...

I'm fine , and it's ok I work here so I don't care about the personal relations of Dr's here," replied zubiya with sad smile and excuses herself ...

Why did you do that bAbe she was in good mood she you spoiled it ,"said Asfand while looking towards the direction where she has left...

Excuse me it was you who wanted to make her JEALOUS nd seeing her reaction that day is not far ," replied Barbie..

Yeah but...

No buts asfi now be strong for some time....

Ok..now leave it and start your duty don't think I will spare your mistakes just because you are my friend soo go back to work ,"said Asfand strictly..

Meanwhile asfand joined zubiya and Barbie in their duties....

No no I won't take these medicine by you ," a child was screaming...

What happened child ," asked Asfand calmly..

I wont take medicine by her ,"said child pointing towards the nurse ..

Ok..but who will you medicine then asked asfand curiously..

Rose,"replied the child casually..

What rose? Asfand again questioned him...

That replied the child pointing towards zubiya ...

When Asfand turned to that direction he was mesmerised by the beauty in front of her...zubiya was talking with some child with full smile and the sound of her bangles were raising his heartbeat whenever she adjusted her head scarf..

DR DR !!

His chain of thoughts were broken by the child next to him....
Yes , said asfsnd..

Call Rose and tell her give me those medicines,said child.

If Asfand wants he would have given medicine to child by any means but he wants her to be close to her so he called her ...

Dr zubiya this child wants to take medicines by urself only ,"said asfand and she just nodded not wanted to talk with him after today morning while smiled at the child..

Hello rose look I have got real rose for you ,"said child innocently..

Thank you this is the best gift I ever got as you have given it by your heart said zubiya while looking towards Asfand...

What do you mean? few hours back I got u a gift that you liked now you are saying this this stupid rose is your best gift and i had given it by heart but no you will never understand me and my feelings said asfand angerly..

If you don't talk about feelings then it would be better ..I dnt want your feelings that keep changing after every hour and one more thing you should focus on your priorities replied zubiya while trying to go from their when he grabbed her hand and said I'm already  focusing on my priorities...

Asfand went from their and she thought abt what he told about priorities does he means to say that I m his priority..

If yes then was my desicion right about rejecting him because I m miserably failed in keeping him away from me .

??$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Asalamalaikum friends

Here comes your another update hope you like it ...

Also the vote are quite low so my target for this chapter is 20+votes only then I will update ..

And it's my birthday today so remind me in your prayers

Thank you

Allah hafiz