Chapter 24 (unedited)

2 MONTHS!! again shouted Asfand and Zubiya..

yeah 2 months isn't very less time ,i know you want to extent it for some more months so mama lets fix any date of next year," teased Gaiti and Asfand and Zubiya were looking at her wide eyed and others started laughter seeing their horrified face which make them shy and they looked dowm.

Stop it Gaiti stop teasing my babies ," said Mrs usman lovingly.

ok ok mama but what about the date i mean when will we get Mrs Asfandyar official ," Said Gaiti wiggling her eyebrows.

Next Friday

WHAT!!! choured everyone.

Asfi are you mad next friday means only 7 dayz are left how can we manage everything in such short time ," said Gaiti horrified.

well i want a simple wedding and i am sure zubiya also like that so 7 days are enough Right Zubiya?

Yes, i also want simple wedding only close friends and family. i Don't want those people in our special moments who has done no good to us we want blessing of you people and noone else," said Zubiya emotionally.

Only dates has been fixed and Dr Zubiya you have started to follow him not bad," said Dr Haroon.

Ok so its Final that next friday in morning will be Nikkah and later at evening Ruksati will be done," said Mr. Usman.

Hmmm Zubiya beta pack your bags we are going to leave tomorrow morning and we will come back before 3 days from wedding and gaiti you too," said Mrs. Usman.

Packing? but where are you taking them ,"asked confused Asfand.

Asfi you decided the date now i want best for my daughter in law and for that we are going to Islamabad for shopping and we will come before 3 days .

But Mama you can shop here moreover that its a simple wedding why would you exert yourself so much ,its not good for your health.

How can i say to you mama that i don't want to stay away from her what will i do without her .If she will not be in my radar i don't know what will i do and how many people can lose their job.

No Asfi my words are final if you won't agree with this then we will set the wedding on next year so that i can have enough time to shop here and when zubiya don;t have any problem why are you getting so hyper. Zubiya beta don't you like to come islamabad  with me ," asked Mrs Usman.

y.yes Mama i will come with you ,"replied Zubiya and she can see Asfand's angry face.

Ok so everything is finalised now lets eat dinner," said Gaiti.

Everyone were indulged in discussions about wedding but there were two people who had lost their appetite .

Since the dinner had started he has not given a single glance towards her and it was bothering her .She whispered Asfi 

No response

Asfi

No response 

but she knew that he heard her . she got worried and started twisting her fingers on her lap and tears started to form in her eyes. How can you offend him on your engagement Zubiya you also knew that you can't stay away from him then why you agreed and see now he is angry with you.

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand over her hand and without looking she can feel his touch . Slowly he intervened his fingers in her and Zubiya smiled on this gesture.

This is good technique first make me angry and then make this sad face when you know i can't bear your sadness," said Asfand softly.

 I am Sorry Asfi.