chapter 13

Next morning zubiya was getting ready for hospital leaving her hair open and how can she forget to wear those bangles that has become a part of her existence , hearing their sound automatically brought smile smile on her face  ..

Today I'm going to confess my undying love for asfi..He says na claim what's your before too late so Mr asfandyar Ali Khan be ready as I'm coming and giving you the most shocking surprise you have ever got...but their is something which she feels is not good as if something bad is going to happen...

No no it must be my nervousness..yes nervousness that's why I'm feeling this way , thought zubiya while taking her bag and left for hospital....

Zubiya was about to enter when someone called her and she turned around to meet the person who will be the last she would have wished to meet ....

Hi zubiya," greeted Barbie sweetly ...

Hello Dr Barbie," replied zubiya

Oh cut this formality , you can call be Barbie said Barbie

Zubiya just nodded and started to walk with Barbie tagging  along

Why is becoming so friendly when I dnt want to talk to her can't she see that ...

You are beautiful more then what he has told me about you said Barbie all of sudden which make zubiya to stop her steps..

Who said that ," asked zubiya out of curiosity...

Asfand ..no I mean Asfand's father Usman uncle ," replied Barbie nervously...

Barbie are you out of your mind , what are you saying , think before you speak...

Oh ok , said zubiya sadly

Where you expecting  someone else to say that," asked Barbie teasingly..

No... y would I anyway I got to go ...I'll c u ltr," replied zubiya while running away from their leaving behind laughing barbie...

Nobody can make her shy expect me , got that Dr Barbie," said Asfand who witnessed their conversation...

Barbie took her arms upwards as if surrendering.and left but came back

Btw she is damn pretty you need to guard her today said Barbie and left..

Actually yes she is right , my zubiya is looking so pretty how I'm going to control myself in hospital..aaaah zubiya why you have to be so beautiful..hey did I just call her my zubiya..Yes My zubiya sounds so gud...

Zubiya was at reception checking the dr's duty list as there has been some amendments from the previous one ...

On list there was zubiya with Haroon while Asfand with Barbie..

Who arranged these duties," asked zubiya to the receptionist..

Dr Asfand," replied receptionist

Oh so Mr wants to perform duty with her , thought zubiya.

Oh shit today I arranged zubiya's duty with dr Haroon. I cant take that risk ..I have trust on zubiya but not on him , always flirting with her,so I have to change the list before zubiya see that ,thought Asfand and took long strides towards reception...

What are you doing Dr zubiya, asked receptionist when she saw zubiya writing something on the list ...

Correcting the duties ," replied zubiya casually..

But dr Asfand will not like it , I will not allow you to do she couldn't complete her word when they both heard the most unexpected thing...

Its ok change the  as per Dr zubiya has written," said Asfand with authority while inside he was doing happy dance that finally she has initiated something....