chapter 06

Some mins passed but still zubiya was crying in his arms and  asfand couldn't control himself , seeing her vulnerable state makes him to just destroy the whole world  .

He reciprocated the hug, tightened his hold on her and she fitted into his arms like a solved puzzle , he slightly kissed on her head in order to give her comfort and tell her that everything is alright and as expected she sobered a little and loosened her hold...

You ok ? Asked asfand while giving her water bottle .

Yes.. she replied shyly keeping her head down ..

what have I done , he must be thinking that I'm a crazy girl who screams in her sleep, but what was I supposed to do that seemed so real I.. I..  thought that I lost him and this time forever ....ya Allah keep him always safe , give him my life too because  without him this world means nothing to me , but isn't what she is doing by  keep him away from herself .How I'm going to live without his lectures, without his angry looks when Dr Haroon flirts with me , and that  automatically brings smile on her face but it was not lasting as she remembered his care towards her which she is going to lose after he will marry Barbie..

All her expressions didn't go unnoticed by asfi he was time to time glancing towards her and he can tell she was in some deep thoughts and that frustrates him .why cant she tell me directly what's bothering her..

Today the way she was scared it clearly shows her love for me then why is she doing this to me to us...No matter what you say and do I will make you mine even if it costs my life....

He stopped the car on seeing lot of  people on the road , he looked towards zubiya and saw her again scared so he took her hand in his and she looked toward him and he nodded his head....I am here , don't worry said asfand and she tightened her hold on his hand ....

Asfand stopped a walking man and asked about the situation..

A tree has broken and fell into the middle of road , it will take full night to remove it ..I suggest you to go back said the man looking towards zubiya as he saw her scared face ..

She was looking pale , it felt like her nightmare would come true anytime ..

Don't worry my child , your husband wouldn't let anything happen to you, he loves you a lot I can see it in his eyes ...without giving a thought he will give his life for you  said the man with smile...

Asfand's eyes got wide hearing the man calling him zubiya's husband but it felt so right as if it was always meant to be like that only...But what make him more shocked were zubiya's next words...

I didn't want anything  happen to him..May Allah gave him my life too  ', said zubiya looking towards the man he smiled and  nodded his head ..He left from there but before that blessed both to always stay together ..

Ameen , both  said together in their hearts but while asfi knows he is going to make it true , zubiya was smiling at her cruel fate..

But above all she was angry with that man how can he say something about him I will destroy the entire world if anything happens to him...But smile came on her face when she remembered him calling her his wife  ..  wife...she loved the feeling of it...she wanted to make it real but she knows that it's not possible.....

But here asfand was still in shock as she acknowledged herself his wife ...wow so much for a day , his train of thoughts were broken by zubiya when she told  to drop her back  at hospital .....

Asfand gave her sharp look nd told angerly I think you are forgetting that you have another family here who loves you like their own daughter....

She started protesting but kept quiet when asfand showed his hand  to tell her  that its final, and seeing his anger in his eyes she said ok .. and he reversed his car towards home..

But asfand was still angry with her as how can she choose to stay at hospital and not at his home ...

Zubiya realised her mistake and she didn't like this angry asfi so she said Asfi sorry na it will not happen ag..,. She stopped when she realised what she has called him I mean asf.. she couldn't complete her words when asfand said no need to correct it I like it that way only and my family calls me Asfi so you can also call me that said asfand smiling..

Zubiya blushed hearing him as he is including her in his family....

So zubiya what do you think about Babe , will mama baba like her asked asfand only to see her reaction and her expressions were hilarious as she rolled her eyes and her nose got red with anger ....

What do you mean by that .,..are you going to marry her? She replied with full of anger...

Just asking you know she is going to live with us so they should like her and about marrying her it can or can't happen....

WHAT ! said zubiya loudly with full of anger she tried to remove her hand from his hold but he didn't let her do that and further tightened his hold he was smiling inside and enjoying her jealous looks ....

What happened are you jealous asked asfand with smirk on his face....

JEALOUS me noo why would I a..nd and y..ou leave my hand she replied quickly....

Not so easy Dr zubiya I'm not having any such intensions..

But you are having intentions to marry your that Babe so go and hold her hand not mine replied zubiya...

Hmm that you are right but right now since she is not here so I can assume that you are babe said asfand casually but inside he knows that he Is hurting her but she needs to open up her love....

Hearing his words her heart broke into million pieces , how can he say like that is she that good ..of course she is zubiya , she is not like you ugly and coward  ..she came out of her dreams when she heard him saying we reached home..

But when she was about to exit he was not leaving her hand, without breaking eye contact he kissed her hand said welcome home and got out of the car...she was feeling shy to face him now but still All this was seen by saim

##########$##################
Asalamalaikum beautiful people

I know I am super late but because of no internet I was not able to update but now I will try my best to update more chapters

And do let me know whether you like  the chapter or not....

Also please vote as I'm writing it on phone that too on 2g because on slow speed I cant log in onto my laptop so  please ignore the mistakes and pretty pllllleeaasse VOTE