Chapter 22

UNEDITED

Thank you for believing me.Your trust is the only thing thats keeping me alive.You trust me Right?

Don't even doubt about that . You got that," said Asfand while breaking the hug.

Thank you ," replied Zubiya with tearful eyes.

Only Thank you?" questioned Asfand Mischievously.

Yes , Do you want to hear something else ," replied Zubiya with arms crossed on her chest and raised one eyebrow.

Well i surely believe that i deserve that 

Asfiiiiiiiiiiiii, said Zubiya shyly.But seeing his serious expressions she was about to say those words which she was dying to confess and he was dying to hear.But he placed his finger on her lips to stop her from saying anything.

Don't ," said Asfand

But i want to said Zubiya in a low tone while looking downwards.He raised her face and said that they will talk about it later .Right now she needs rest saying that he grabbed her wrist and pulled her but stopped when she hissed .

What happen," asked Asfand worriedly 

nothing

But Asfand didn't buy that so he pulled her sleeves and saw bruises and scratches all over her arm .

How did this happen?" asked asfand but she can feel the anger in his tone.

Wo..wo ..I was not being careful when i took off my bangles this evening 

Not being careful or stressed too much about something .How many times i told you not to think too much but how can you listen to me, now come i will give you ointment .

Noo i don't want to go there back right now ,moreover that its too late .I will do it at home i promise," said Zubiya pleadily.

Asfand was reluctant with this suggestion but he surrendered .Asfand dropped her at mess he was about to leave when he called her back and reminded her to use ointment, take  rest and not to think about anything else.

Next Morning Zubiya was very happy for going  to hospital after a long time as today she don't have to see the face of that creep plus she is now feeling relieved that Asfand knows all about her and his feeling and behavior towards her is still same .So for the first time she left for Hospital earlier than her regular time.

When she reached  Hospital she got confused to see the hustle and bustle around the around, the people were smiling and other were gossiping about something. Out of curiosity she stopped two nurses and asked what going on .

You Don't know Dr Zubiya?" question one of the Nurse.

If i would have been known then why i have been asking you," said Zubiya irritatedly.

Sorry . Actually Dr Asfandyar is hosting party tonight at his home and there will be some announcement as well,"said the other nurse smilingly

Announcement ? what kind of announcement and why everyone is smiling about it . I mean this is not the first time when Dr Asfandyar is hosting  a party," said Zubiya confusedly.

You are not understanding Dr Zubiya, what other announcement would it be apart from his marriage and when he was inviting us ,he has that hidden smile which we have never seen ," replied nurse shyly.

Marriage ? but he has not told me anything about this sort of matter. I mean he would have been informed me ..Aaaah its frustrating what going on and most importantly who is the bride ," thought Zubiya.