Chapter 3

On reaching there the first thing that Zubiya noticed were Barbie's hand on asfand's right arm, one look towards that arm and other towards asfand, if looks can kill someone then asfand would have been been dead till now...

Ignoring her behaviour Asfand started to introduce them ..So these are our two most dedicated Dr's Dr Geeti and Dr Zubiya with a look towards Zubiya and they just  wanted to get losed into each other , but there moments got spoiled by Barbie who excitedly went towards Geeti and Hugged her. OH MY GOD!! so you are Geeti,Geeti as in Geeti Bhabhi can i call you that..oh how much i have heard  about you. you are such a brave lady , asfand and me are proud of you , Right asfi she said looking at asfand and asfand without understanding anything just smiled and nodded as yes..  

while Zubiya wanted to run from there and go somewhere ,where she can cry her heart out ..The look of affection which asfand was giving Barbie were more painful for her then Barbie's attachment to asfand .They must be very close in past as she also knows about geeti , may be that is the reason it become so easy for him to replace her in just few hours, or its just her who is mad about this man in front of her who is unaware about her inner turmoil...

Without having knowledge that man is stealing glances towards her to just keep her images into his heart and mind.

Coming out from the awkward hug Geeti looked towards Asfand as if asking explanation about this creature . Asfand understanding the situation and said Bhabhi she is Babe i mean Barbie and looked towards Zubiya who was looking at him with  eyes full of anger and hurt  and he realised his grave mistake  and continued she is my friend since i was in abroad ,she also works there and its because her support and friendship that i'm here in front of you and now she is here to work with us for sometime . Looking towards Zubiya he wanted to take her into his arms and explain her that there is nothing like the way she is thinking but he knows that she would not appreciate that.. 

Coming towards Zubiya, Barbie forwarded her hand to shake with Zubiya and said we met before but not in proper manner so i'm Dr Barbie and zubiya shaked her hand with her and replied Welcome to the hospital with smile that did not reached hes eyes...

Coming towards Zubiya, Barbie forwarded her hand to shake with Zubiya and said we met before but not in proper manner so i'm Dr Barbie and zubiya shaked her hand with her and replied Welcome to the hospital with smile that did not reached hes eyes , which did not  got unnoticed by Asfi .Zubiya wanted to just leave from there otherwise she will burst into tears right in front of everyone, in front of asfi...Geeti also welcomed Barbie and  casually suggested  to have Coffee in Canteen as her working hours were over .....

 ummm i have  some patients, i need to check up them i will see you around saying that she left from there..

Asfand got confused as why she said like that when he himself had made her duty arrangements and as per that arrangement her duty hours has is over . Why she is behaving like this if she has not shared her feelings with him he would have thought that she is jealous but now he got to know that she can't be jealous of any girl in related to him and its damn painful...  You both go to Canteen, i will join you there saying that he left after Zubiya.

There he saw her walking towards her mess and when he called her she ignored thinking he would catch her crying ..

Zubiya !                  No Respond

Zubiya !!!               No Respond

DR ZUBIYA !!!!   and she stopped abruptly because she knows now she can't ignore him and wiping her tears she turned around

when Asfand looked at her he can clearly see she has cried but why  is she  crying ..I guess she is not feeling well .This stubborn girl never listens to me and see now she is crying because she might have hurt herself while running around as if she walks slowly she can never reaches to her mess ..

why u said that you have patient when you have none ,' Asfand said somehow frustratedly  and zubiya just looked down embarrassed that he has found her lies ....when Asfand didn't got any answer from her he again started  "come to my office"

umm actu...lly i ..ii ha..ve  so.me work  zubiya stammered and asfand smirked while looking at her he wanted to pull her cheeks but he controlled himself..

Dr Zubiya in my office right now he said in his Hitler mode and left from there , without any other option Zubiya followed him.. 

 Asfand Slammed open his office doors and gestured her to enter first and closed the door ...Asfand was on her left side when he said, what have you done this time ?

what do you mean '. asked Zubiya confusedly .I mean to say where have you hurted yourself this time , show me ' replied asfand.

I'm fine nothing has happened to me, you go on focus other important things in your life answered Zubiya

Dont Lie to me you were crying outside said asfand and Zubiya got irritated hearing this as he has seen her crying but he is not understanding that this pain is given by him only.

Thats none of your business zubiya said while she started to walk away as her vision were become blurry by now because of the newly formed tears when Asfand grabbed her arms , It's my damn business when it comes to you .You might not care for me and my feeling but i do care about you and it hurts here pointing towards his heart, when i see tears in your eyes said asfand frustratedly 

I always wanted to see smile on your face ,and i tried to give you my happiness as well for just that smile on your face then why are you making me suffer ..WHY ?   

Zubiya heart melt hearing him but then Barbie's image and his closeness with her came into her mind and she jerked his hands away from her arms . 

Show these concerns to your Barbie oh! Sorry Babe! saying that she left from there leaving Confused Asfand behind .

What does she mean by that  what's going into her mind and analysing everything he realised the reason behind her sudden behavioral change  . He wanted to do a happy dance and smirked as if he has found the soul of old Asfi.. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Asalamalaikum Friends!

So our Asfi got to know about the tini mini secret of Zubi .

So what you think Asfi should do Go and confront her  or do something else😜😜

SOOO i know you guys must have planned to kill me right now for the late update but i was on a small family vacation in Kashmir .So please forgive me this time .

i will try to update soon 

Till then Allah Hafiz....