Chapter 21

Last few days has been the most awful and horrifying for the Khan family .They not only lost their son/brother/ Husband but their close relatives and friends has leaved them alone blaming Daniyal for all that happened . Khans didn't expect it from their closed ones , who knew  Daniyal since he was a toddler . 

Asfand was also shattered after Faryal's and her families behavior . Now he cant't stay in Pakistan seeing all blood relations turning their backs towards them especially at the present times. He tried to give justice to her brother but when Mr usman learned about it , he asked asfand to leave all this and focus on his studies and thats what he was going to do as Daniyal bhai always wanted him to be the best doctor .

He decided to do his house job in abroad but before that he need to go to Karachi to complete some unfinished business. So when the whole family left for neelum valley Asfand took flight to Karachi.

Its been a week he completed all the formalities for his departure .But his heart wanted to atleast meet her once but his mind always rebels this thought saying in this world no one is your very own except your family .He has already suffered a lot now he don't want to get attached to anyone else so he packed his stuff and left for airport .

On the way he felt that he has left behind something very important but he ignored the thought and focused on his life ahead without any emotions left in him.

After 6 Months 

Its been 6 months since he has left behind his old self and he got his brother and friend in Rayan who is madly in love with Barbie but scared to confess his loove. Life moves on - its true but in these six months whenever he remembers everyones betrayal than a pair of honey brown eyes does some magic and he finds himself relaxed . This pair of eyes has not leaved his mind even if he wants to and its frustrating .

One evening he was in his apartment studying a new case for which he needs reference from a particular book so he started searching that book in his library .It was on the top shelf, he grabbed that book from the corner but it got slipped and fell on the floor and Asfand was shocked to see Zubiya's Id card but he was confused as who kept it in his book when he remembered about that incident and he felt as if the ground has been slided underneath thinking how he misunderstood her and how silent she was during the whole journey.

I.I need to meet her i can't stay here until i apologize to her ," thought Asfand .

Zubiya Khaleel ," read Asfand with unknown emotions.  

Asfand grabbed the next flight to Karachi and directly went to her house whose address was written in her card.

Asfand knocked at the door when a lady came from their eyeing him from top to bottom.

Yes?" questioned lady

umm  is this miss Zubiya Khaleel's house ," replied Asfand 

yes but she is not here now," said the lady rudely she was about to close the door on his face when he stopped her.

What you mean by that , if she has gone to somewhere then i will wait for her  " asked Asfand confusedly   

Such Characterless girl doesn't live here now . I think she has also trapped you in her trap but let me tell you she grabs every man that got in her way and because of her behavior her own brother kicked her out of the house;," said Lady proudly.

But it was enough for him. He might have known her for very small time but he was sure as hell that she is not like she has been portrayed by this lady.He remembered the word of his uncle about Daniyal Bhai he was also saying rubbish about him without knowing what exactly happened.

Shut up! do you even know what are you saying .Being a girl you just kicked her out of her house .Being an elder you should have advised her but kicking outside her house were not acceptable .Anyway just tell me where is she now ," said asfand

I don't know . I mean she has not contacted us ever since she leaved from here," said that lady

without wasting any second he left from there .And he tried his best to find her but all in vain .So without having any other option he leaved that place with the thought that if Allah has destined them to meet then they will meet at any cost .

And same thing happened after so many years when asfand saw her coming into the hospital for interview.It felt like the time stopped . Yes in all these years it seem to be impossible to forget her so he stopped being stubborn and allowed her thoughts to be the part of his life .

But in all these years he has learned to mask his emotions so he acted neutral in front of her to test whether she is like the way he has thought or he was being delusional .But every time she has proved herself even though initially she was being careless.

But when he proposed her and she rejected , he couln't understand what went wrong and with Rameez's arrival it was all clear as to why she was behaving like this.

He could have killed him the moments he saw him at the hospital but he wanted her to fight her battle ,he would always be there to support her but she needs to fight her demons bravely like she has always done

So deliberately gave Zubiya his case and installed hidden cameras in his room so that he can watch his every actions.But every time he misbehaved with her his heart breaks like last time when he misbehaved with her and he saw her getting into the washroom from the other camera of the hospital .But even after 10 mins when she didn't came out, he become tensed if he wouldn't have been in meeting then he would have entered there by himself but instead of that he texted her and she seemed to relax and when he saw her coming out of the washroom he took a sigh of relief.

Flashback ended.

Zubiya was speechless to hear all about but he was getting paranoid seeing her not reacting but his chain of thoughts broke when she hugged him.

Thank you for believing me .your trust is the only thing thats keeping me alive .You Trust me Right?

Don't even doubt about that .You got that ," said Asfand while breaking the hug.

Thank you," replied Zubiya with tearful eyes.

Only Thank you ?" questioned Asfand Mischievously .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Asalaamlaikum  everyone,

I hope you all are doing well . And please forgive me for the late updates and am sorry for not replying some of your comments but whenever i tried to reply you it came unsended so i apologize for that but i have read all your comments and thank you so much for showering your love .

I have two things to say 

1. It was my parents anniversary today so plz remember them in you prayers .

2. Its very disappointing to see some of images and news circulating on social media ...Guys its the crucial time where we need to improve ourselves not to degrade .If some people has behaved carelessly that doesn't mean we Give punishment to the entire community .Lets spread positivity don't be the reason of someone's family being starved because of you..

May Allah guide us to the right path.