Chapter 26 ( UNEDITED)

After a long tiring shopping parades today Zubiya was going to come back along with Geeti and Mama.Whole day Asfand kept staring at the wall because he wants to just see her after such long time even though they video call everyday but still the he wants to feel her warmth near him.

It was afternoon and Asfand was about to leave when he saw chaos at the hospital entrance and by now he is familiar with such scenes so unwillingly he needs to be with his patient this time.

on the other side Zubiya was also excited to meet him but even after waiting for an hour she become angry thinking it doesn't matter for him when i will come and when not and its only her that she missed him the most .But deep inside that anger she very well knows that he must be stuck with something very important.

Swallowing her ego she called him but his phone was off so she directly contacted Hospital, where she came to know that there has been an accident and he is operating them.When Zubiya ended her call she fell into deep thoughts as to how Asfand had made her dependent on him that him not welcoming her would bother her this much .If someone would have said that before some months she would have laughed on his face .But here she is without any insecurity and fear but its all because of Asfand his love and care broken all the walls that she have been built in all these years.

Its was midnight when the patients condition got normal and he he was really exhausted but he wants to meet her so he directly head to his home but seeing all lights off there  made him very disappointed ,he knows that she must be very tired with all the shopping and journey but still some part in his heart wants her to wait for him like he has come after being hell exhausted .With a sigh he took step toward his room when someone switched on the lights of kitchen.

He was about to turn when someone hugged him from back ,he smiled and turned around to see her face glowing he hugged her tight not wanting to leave her for a sec.

i Miss you ," said Zubiya with head on his chest .

and i luv you," answered Asfand which made Zubiya smile .

Ok  Go Freshen up  and come fast i will warm your dinner till then," said Zubiya breaking the hug but whined not wanting to leave her so soon.

Asfi i am here only and you must be exhausted and what will people say tomorrow that my groom has dark circles,"  said Zubiya teasingly ..

Ok ok you won, but wait here and kissed on her forehead saying this he runned towards his room.

Zubiya was busy in arranging everything on table when two arms gripped her waist from back.

Asfi leave someone will come ," Said Zubiya.

Oh Really then why you hugged me some moments back," replied Asgand wiggling his brows

you are too much asfi now come sit and have dinner otherwise it will get cold then you will start complaining about it," said Zubiya in one go but when she found no response from him she looked towards him and found him smiling.

Why are you smiling," asked Zubiya.

you are scolding me like my wife," Said Asfand while taking seat near her.

well i will be your wife day after tomorrow so get used to it," replied Zubiya shrugging her shoulder.

i am waiting for that day, by the way you had your dinner,"asked Aafand.

No , i was waiting for you and leave about me you tell me is this your regular routine these days coming late and sleep without having anything," enquired Zubiya.

N..O i Me..an some.ti.mes

Have you seen your condition its been only a week and see how much dull you are looking and these bags are cherry on top," said Zubiya angerly while filling his plate full.