Chapter 25

Next Day all were having breakfast and discussing about what they need to shop and everyone were excited about the upcoming event except those two whose  mood were off due to seperation of 4 days .They want this marriage to happen tomorrow without any shopping or anything else. Here Asfand was cursing himself for selecting the date after one week.

After Breakfast they were about to leave but before leaving thy both wanted to spend some  time alone . Asfand was showing her with eyes to come inside but Zubiya being the scared one nodded as no. But he can't control himself now when he is going to see her and hold her after 4 days. So he started thinking about the plan, at the same time Zubiya looked directly into his eyes and he gave her that smirk and she knows that he is up to something..

Asfand excused himself and head towards his room and after 5 mins he came back 

Zubiya i need your suggestion on a new case please come inside,"he said in his bossy tone and left from their but zubiya knows reason behind this drama.She was glued on her chair somewhat embarrassed as she can see hidden smile on everyone's face.

Why are you still here Zubiya go and help him we all know how important this case must be for him and we all know how upset he would be for the rest of days if this case will be unsolved,"said Geeti teasingly.

N..oo N..o started Zubiya when Asfand again called her from room.

Go Zubiya Beta dont mind Geeti's words,by the way i must tell you my son is quite impatient one" said Mama and everyone burst into laughter.Zubiya got more blushed and ran from there.

Zubiya knocked at the door but there was no response so she slowly opened the door and found the room empty.

Now where this Changez Khan had gone, first i got so embarrassed because of him  now see he is gone..You Come back i am not gonna leave you this time, Zubiya was saying all this when two arms engulfed her from behind..

Then who told to leave me, i also want you to hold me always ," Said Asfand in her ear .His breath was fanning on her neck and she was melting in his arms but this was not the right time.

Asfi Leave me ," said Zubiya with fake anger.

No.. You just said that you don't want me to leave you .

But i don't mean it that way," protested Zubiya.

But i mean it that way only ," replied Asfand mischievously.

Asfii you have become shameless. Why you called me here you know everyone was teasing me outside including mama ,"said Zubiya.

Sorry but no sorry .How can you expect me you say you goodBye without meeting properly and i know you also want that," Said Asfand while loosening his hold and came in front of her.

Ok now lets go outside everyone must be waiting for us ,"Said Zubiya pulling his arm but asfand tucked his arm and she fell on his chest.

Wait atleast let me capture this moment in my eyes so that i can  reminisce this when you will be not here Annnnnnd next time when you will enter in this Room you will be officially Mrs. Zubiya Asfandyar Ali khan.

But who told you i am changing my surname , i will be always known as Zubiya Khaleel," said Zubiya casually but she can see the dropped smile on his face.

oo..hh o..k if you don't want to change your surname then noone will force you to change it saying that he turned around so that she can't see the disappointed look on his face .

And what if i want you to force me to attach your name with mine," said Zubiya while hugging him from behind . He can't believe what he heard so he loosed her grip and turned around to ask her but her smile said it all..