chapter 12

(Unedited)

Asfand and Barbie was in his cabin working on the project for which she came but Asfand being Asfand was lost in his thoughts about the changed behaviour of certain someone...

ASFI!!!! Shouted barbie

Ye.. yes ," replied Asfand ..

Are you even listening to me , I'm talking continuously nd you just giving me this stupid smile ..what happened to you ," asked Barbie..

Nothing I was just thinking about my patient," replied Asfand casually..

Isn't that patients name zubiya," said Barbie teasingly..Now tell me whts is the reason behind ur 440 watt smile...

Actually zubiya behaved differently in the morning.  She was no more that zubiya whom I know she was more open and I can see in her eyes that she was feeling free as if some burden has been lifted from her shoulders....

Barbie smiled on hearing his statements...Asfand we always heard that love is blind , but what we dont hear is love can make you feel and see things which we normally failed to see...

we hear that love makes you weak but love makes us strong as well ..it gives us strength to fight with your demons and win for your love...

zubiya has always avoided you as if you dont exist for her, but seeing your love for her may have changed her mind..I dnt know what was her reasons to reject you when she clearly loves you , but now when she is trying to accept you just dont think about anything else " said Barbie lovingly..

Wow I can't believe that I'm seeing a mature babe,"said Asfand smirking...

Well all thanks to my husband, it's only cz of his love that I overcame my past," said Barbie lovingly...

Yeah I remember those days, you gave tough tym to that poor fellow, said Asfand and both burst into laughing reminiscing their old days...

But both were unaware about the erupting volcano outside Asfand's cabin who were peeking through the small glasspane...

Leaving them into their world zubiya walked back to the staff area ...

What's her problem is she here to spend time with him or do her work, zubiya was fuming on anger or we can say jealousy...

Dr zubiya you do remember your oath right?,"asked Dr haroon who just made his entry ...

Huh? What do you mean?," replied zubiya confusedly...

See dr zubiya before becoming drs we took an oath that we will save the lives of people even If they are our enemies, but I guess you forget your oath that's why you are murdering someone in your mind, said Dr haroon laughingly.....

I just can't understand why people can't be in their limits..Always poking their nose where it is not supposed to be," replied zubiya angerly...

Woah what has gotten you early in the morning said Dr haroon casually..

Their conversation were interrupted by zubiya's phone but  she became all more angry seeing the incoming call from Asfand ...So now he has got time for me ..

She rejected the call , sorry dr Asfandyar I'm also busy and continued her conversation with Dr haroon...

Dr zubiya are you the new prime minister,"asked dr haroon casually..

What ? No!! What sort of question is this and why you even asking it," replied zubiya confusedly...

Yeah, well you are getting calls after every 2 mins that why ," said Dr haroon laughingly...

Or maybe some prince is calling her because he is missing her," said Geeti teasingly, which make zubiya blush ...

Trio were lost in their bickerings that they were unaware about the presence of Asfand standing there arms fold on his chest ...

If you people are done would you please go for your duties now," said Asfand in full boss mood..

Trio became shocked and went in different directions when Asfand grabbed zubiya's wrist and pulled her towards himself...

Where do you think you are going Dr zubiya you are struck with me and what are you doing here when I clearly told you to take rest,"said asfand lovingly..

Yeah so that you can freely spend time with your babe ...

When was I spending time with babe," asked Asfand.

I said too loud ? Zubiya again said to herself..

Yes you do now tell me what are you talking about me and Barbie," asked Asfand...

Nothing and leave me its hospital and you surely want to have clean atmosphere in your hospital," said zubiya while trying to loose his grip..

Ok.. I will leave you," said Asfand while taking her hand at eye level and loosened his grip while zubiya stood wide eyed...

I SAID AND YOU JUST LEAVED MY HAND, said zubiya angerly towering over him...

Well what can you expect from me, always saying leave me leave me ,have you ever said hold me and if you had problem with me holding you then I will search some other hand to hold and that time even if you tell me to hold you I will not because that time I belong to someone else..so make your mind before it's too late," said Asfand and walked away from there...

No no.. Asfand is mine only I can't see him with someone else I..I will do anything for him..

In general ward Asfand zubiya along with Barbie were treating their patients, with Asfand in middle and the girls on either side of Asfand which were not sitting well for zubiya, but even after no of attempts to separate them they were coming more close...

But zubiya being zubiya did the most childish things

Flashback

Asfand and Barbie were checking some reports and unintentionally Barbie grabbed his hand to take reports from his hand but zubiya wasn't able to see that so she coughed loudly and Asfand worriedly dropped the reports and passed glass of water to zubiya which she gladly accepted...

Second time three og them took break from their round and decided  to go to canteen...Barbie was about to sit next to Asfand when zubiya slightly pushed her and sat next to Asfand..

Flashback end

But despite her attempts they are still laughing at something in his cabin where trio were having coffee which seems stupidity for zubiya..But what bothered her was they both were so lost in their conversation that they forgot about her..

and most particularly Asfand's behaviour was most bothering for her as she has never seen him laughing like  this ....

Unable to control herself she placed the cup at table with such intensity that it grabbed their attention..

Without explaining anything she exited the cabin and was walking angerly when she received a message that bring smile on her face....

The message was from Asfand which says

Why to do such actings whole day when you could have  simply said "stay away from barbie " like I'm telling you "stay away from Haroon" ..I guess we have that right on each other ..

#############################
Asalamalaikum friends

Hope you are all fine and may Allah protect all the people around the globe

And congratulations finally sahad tied knot....May Allah shower them all blessing..

Stay safe and do care about yourselves..

Please vote...