Chapter 18

No i will not tell him now ,he has given so much efforts to this lunch despite being so busy so i can't spoil all this with my stupid past..Ac.tually i didn't got that much time to talk about him that day," said Zubiya while playing with the food .It felt like her appetite has been lost by just his name only .She never hated someone as for her HATE is quite a big term but at this moment she is hating him with every cell,tissue and bones of  her body .Its only because of him that she has to lie him ,its not the first time that she is lying to him but today she had lied directly on his face while in other situations she has hidden her past but never told them that she ever had a brother ,all of them just themselves assumed that if she is alone he might have noone in the world..

 yeah you are right and i should have understood that by your sudden change of behavior .He must be very close to you that's why you were so worried about him,asked Asfand..

mmm n.o not that much close ,just regular friend, replied Zubiya while wiping the sweat on her forehead.

But it seems...

Can you stop your interview ,if you bring me here for your question - answer session  then im leaving ," said Zubiya annoying.

Acha acha baba sit , i will not ask any questions. I thought you will be happy to talk about your friend ," replied asfand while grabbing her wrist to stop her ...

Yes, but i will be more happy if you talk about something else," said Zubiya.

likeeeee?

like you i mean weather here,replied Zubiya embarrassingly.

hahahaha Dr Zubiya do you want me to talk about weather when i am having the company of most beautiful girl in the world ,'SAID aSFAND

More then Dr Barbie," Asked Zubiya curiously .

yesss,said asfand but when he saw sadness in her eyes , he corrected himself saying that Barbie might be beautiful but for me her beauty is nothing compared to yours moreover that just your presence gives a sort of solace to me.anyway i can see that someone is jealous of her ...

No i am not what she has that i will be jealous of her ," replied zubiya.

Maybe she has  someone,pointed Asfand smirking.

well what if that someone is already someone else's ," zubiya encountered back on which asfand laughed because this is the first time she has confessed something , it might be indirectly but at least she showed his place in her life and he happy for that .

you are right he has already given his heart and soul to someone else," said Asfand with adoration .If this would have been other time she would have jumped with happiness but today seeing love in his eyes she felt guilty for hiding biggest secret of her life ...

Asfii yesterday i had a bad dream in which you leaved me accusing of something which i can never do , i might be wrong in some ways but i cant stoop too low. If something happens in real please have trust on me .

I know Zubiya and why are you so worried about the dream ,not all dreams come true and this one is definitely not going to happen .As i said before im telling you again that i trust you more then myself ," said asfand  while placing his hand on her .ok leave all this and lets have lunch otherwise it will get cold..

Together they had lunch and both of them become more close talking about their lives and after lunch asfand and Zubiya started their work  ..

NEXT DAY

IT was more pleasing then ever as asfand has texted asking about her well being but still she was scared to go to hospital because she has to face that creepy Rameez .yes asfand has assigned her this case saying she is his friend so he must be more comfortable with her then any other doctor . So without having any other option she went to his VIP ward which is kept to be far from the other wards but nevertheless she entered the room and saw him doing something on his phone but when he saw that she is here he kept the phone on side table.

Hello Zubiiii ,Glad to see you here ," said Rameez  with wide smile .

Don't forget that i am your Doctor so behave yourself said zubiya while getting back to her work .She wants to leave from there as soon as possible ,but his stare were diverting her mind so she told him to stop staring her.

Why ?is it awaking the old feeling when you were madly in love with me," Questioned  Rameez  smirking.

That was the most disgusting time of my life anyway lift your sleeves i need to check ur B.P ," Said Zubiya and she was checking his B.P when he touched her hand and bangles which Asfand had given her. Since he has given those bangles to her she never forget to wear them .

WHAT ARE YOU DOING," shouted Zubiya. while maintaining distance between them .

Ahh So the sweet ,innocent and Naive Zubiya has become  Feisty ,i like it .But You know what is still same --- "your beauty" its still so fresh and when you wear these bangles it enhances your fair skin that is  very smooth as well..

Without saying anything she left from there or can say she ran from there ,She sat on chair in doctor's lodge while all the moments keep playing in front of her eyes and she felt disgusted on herself for he again touched her and despite being so long she is still helpless ..

She was there in her own world ,she didn't noticed Dr asifa coming their.Seeing her pale face she asked Zubiya is she fine on which she replied that is not feeling well .So she told her to take leave for the rest of the Day..

When she reached her mess she felt she is the most dirtiest creature and those bangles which he touched she started removing them out f which some broke and it pricked her skin but she feels nothing compared what she has going through..She entered the shower and rubbed her whole body till it becomes red ...

Whole day passed and she was there sitting on bed head down hugging her knees  and crying when suddenly her phone beeped, first she ignored it but then when it again beeped she thought it must be some emergency so she grabbed the phone and 10 missed calls from Asfand and numerous messages from him but the last 2 messages gained her attention.

Asfand: Now you are scaring me , i hope you are ok.

ASfand : If anything happened remember i will be always there for you and now if you don't txt me back im going to come to your mess ..

Seeing his message gave her courage that she has bared enough now she needs to become strong. not for herself but for Asfand even if he will leave her after knowing the truth but at least i will tell him by myself .If he got to know about this by someone else he will be so hurt..

So she pulled her scarf and went to face his biggest nighmare but this time with full determination

********************************************************************************************

Asalamalaikum everyone

Here is the next one. So Zubiya went to meet Rameez what you think will happen ,do let me know 

Also Please  rate this story of ours  on scale of 10 because i want to know whether im giving justice to it or not (if anyone gave me low rates i will not get offended) 

Allah Hafiz