Chapter 20

WHAt are you saying ," said Zubiya her anger,hurt long forgotten on which asfand smiled and told her to sit on  the nearby big rock .They were far from the Hospital only the road Lamp were illuminating the road to some extent and even in this situation asfand can get lost in her beauty, the way her face was glowing in that dim light only an angle can look this flawless and technically seen she is actually his Angel who has always come as a light in his dark life...They sat on the big Rock and took her hand in his and directly saw in her eyes ..

Oh i don't know how to say this but  let me start, so yes i know you since you came for interview or i can say even before that," said Asfand with sincerity..Yeah you must have remembered me from that Rameez's incident ," replied zubiya ashamedly while looking at her feet as if they are the most fascinating thing in the world. She was lost in her thought when Asfand lifted her chin and said what if i say that i know you even before that ...

H..o..w is ... that po..ssib.le i mean we don't know each other before that," said Zubiya confusedly ..

Yeah but thats for you i am talking about me knowing you ,and i know you even before i saw you that day in Rameez's flat ," said asfand fisting his hand in angry by his name only but then he relaxed himself for her sake and continued his story but these emotions were clearly seen by Zubiya who smiled on his behavior.she placed her hand on his closed fist and he automatically relaxed .

On that day i have not even seen your face otherwise i would i recognised you, continued Asfand but was stopped by Zubiya, she was getting more and more confused with his each words. But the question is still that How Do you Know me before that? " questioned Zubiya.

Hahah. ok ok i will start from beginning. The  first time i   saw you were outside your school laughing with your friends but thats not what attracted me towards you, it was your kindness with which i got attracted when i saw you leaving your friends  behind and helping a blind man to cross the road . 

It was the same day when i had fought with Faryal because her maid had given her orange juice instead of Mango , and on that little mistake she fired her and seeing you on same day helping that blind man was like rainfall in my desert life . It was not like  i don't love faryal saying the last part he could see Zubiya's pointed looks so he corrected himself.

i mean to say at that time i used to love her not anymore but yeah your that act attracted me towards you as it was something which i expected for faryal to do ..Yow know when we were kids mama used to tell us stories and each story has a hidden moral and Mama used to say that if you want to see how a person's character then analyse  his behavior towards other  .

And then your Driver came to pick you up and it made me more curious to see that you also belong to high class then why your behavior is so different then Faryal's .

Whole night i was thinking about you when i should have thought about Faryal but whenever i used to close my eyes only your face came in front of me . I scolded myself saying its so wrong faryal is my priority not you so i called her to patch up or i can say to get rid from your thoughts.

Next Day  i don't why but after my college i drive towards your school and there you were so happy and jumping around that it automatically brought smile on my face . And the same thing happened each day me after leaving college goes to see you .   where i can see how happy you were when being with your friends but your happiness gets lost whenever you saw your driver.It make me curious as why you didn't want to go home but then i ignored it thinking that may be its because you like spending time with your friends.Your behavior remembers me of my brother you were so like him forgetting urself while helping others

But i never got courage to talk with you as i was already frustrated with my feelings towards you because it was not right to think about anyone as i was going to marry Faryal .But once when i went to meet my family during some vacations bhai saw me so disturbed about something , you know he was that kind of brother with whom one doesn't need to  say anything he could understand it by its own same thing happened that night as well .

It was mid night and i havn't seen you from a week because of my promise which i made with myself but it was not easy as i thought it would be . I don't know why but with each passing day i was craving for your attention and due to the same reason i wasn't able to sleep , whenever i closed my eyes your smiling face came in front of my eyes.. I was so lost that i was not able acknowledge bhai behind me until he fake coughed.

FLASHBACK

What happened choto," asked Daniyal bhai while messing his hair.

nothing just want to walk here ," replied asfand without looking into his eyes

Do you know what time is it ,now stop lying and tell me the truth .Faryal has said something to you," said Daniyal

How can i forget about Faryal ,from last 1 week that girl is in my mind and i not even once thought about faryal. But he can't say that to bhai otherwise he would be tensed he already is very stressed with that noori case. But only his brother can help him in this whole mess.

No bhai i was just thinking about a friend of mine you know he is really confused about something and asked my help so i was thinking about the solution of problem," said Asfand .

Ok tell me what his problem is may be i can help him ," said Daniyal while taking a seat opposite Asfand .

Asfand narrated the whole story in reference of his friend.But he can see the amused expressions on his brothers face.

I see. Listen Choto no doubt your friend is right as he is already engaged to someone else but even if he marry his fiance you think he would give justice to her as in his heart there is someone else.And let me tell you one more thing your friend doesn't love her fiance he is just infatuated towards her as you said she is his cousin and childhood friend so he have not interacted with any other girl so he concluded that the feeling he has for her is love when clearly its not because when you truly love someone  you are not able to think about anything or anyone else..

And Asfand thought about his brothers words he felt that he is right as he was never jealous of whenever faryal would be with any of her guy friend but whenever he saw that Doll with anyone else he wants to slit his throat .

Leaving Asfand in his thoughts Daniyal left from there but came back ,patted  his head and said smilingly " i Hope you meet her soon".

Asfand was shocked as how he was able to know that i am talking about myself but he knows his brother more than anyone else.

Next morning he left for Karachi .

Its been 2 weeks since he came karachi but he was not able to meet her because of some exams and then assignments.  Today he decided to meet her but before that he need to go to his apartment .

When he was entered the building he  got an uneasy feeling but he avoided that and took the stairs instead of elevator. But he was shocked to see a girl running from Rameez's flat and collided with him . 

She quickly hide herself behind me saying he was forcing her and he don,t know why  he felt some connection with her but he was not able to see her face as she has covered her face with her scarf  .When matter was solved he again saw her on road and when she asked hin to drop her he wasn't able to deny her request so he changed his plan of meeting that Doll and asked her to get inside.

He was feeling very angry towards this girl .Who would not . i mean anything can have happened there so he lectured her the whole journey but that girl didn't utter a single word .

He dropped her at the said address and it was clear that she belongs to a well off family . He came back to his apartment when he found an ID card of someone on the floor he was about to turn it around and see whose it belongs to when his phone ringed and absent mindly he kept it in his book and received the call .

His world crashed when the person on the other side "Your bother is Dead"