Chapter 19

Zubiya went to meet Rameez in his room where he was resting on the nearby sofa and seeing Zubiya there he gave that creepy smile to her .The sister got confused to see her there and she got more shocked when Zubiya told her to leave from there as she wants to have words with this nasty creature alone...

I see , so you finally realised that i am better then that romeo of yours,so come lets enjoy" said Rameez smirking while moving towards her.He got close to her and was about to touch her arm

SLAP!!

YOU!," 

Don'T you me Mr Rameez i had enough of you and i am not done yet.This was for breaking my trust on all men for spoiling my life  and..

SLAP!!

HOW DARE YOU, shouted Rameez shooting daggers to her while his hands on either side of his face..

Shut up !! i always listened to your rubbish things but today i will talk and you will hear . Ah where was i yes the second wonderful slap you got is for  taking my Asfi's name from your dirty mouth," said Zubiya Confidently.

What you think that you will slap me and i will just leave you ..Hahaha you had done the biggest mistake of your life by coming here all alone and the way you said that sister to leave noone will believe you whatever happens here after this .Also this place is faaaaar from the other hospital .Remember?

You think i am scared of you i will kill myself but before that i will kill you to save other girls from your trap," said Zubiya 

Really first save yourself from me then you think about others and this time not even your romeo will come to save you , saying that he grabbed her arms pushed her on bed but Zubiya was quick ,she kicked him and escaped from his grip but she took just two steps away from him when he again grabbed her ,this time Zubiya took the vase in her hand and tried to hit his head but he moved his head the other side and striked on wall behind him ..

He had enough of her so he gripped her both hands in his one hand and with other hand he lifted it to slap her.

.

.

.

.

.

Zubiya closed her eyes ready to feel the sting on her face but nothing came .She opened one eye to see Asfand holding Rameez's hand while giving him the most deadliest look if looks can kill then Rameez would have been buried 6ft down in the ground .

Diverting his eyes from Rameez he turned towards Zubiya and his eyes softened but within seconds it changed into anger and disappointment. So he turned back to Rameez and he punched him .

You think that you will do anything and i will spare you .You are wrong i saved her and was on her side when she was mere stranger to me ,you think i will leave her alone when she meant world to me ,Shouted Asfand while grabbing his collar . 

Ya Allah so he knows who he is and most importantly who i am , now i am sure he will hate me and throw me out of his life .But i deserve all this , i failed him all the time   

Its my fault to leave you last time . How dare you touch even a single strand of her hair .Do you even know what she is to me ? But this time i will not leave you , saying that he again punched him and was about to punch him again when Zubiya stopped him. Asfi leave him ,you will kill him ," said Zubiya worriedly.

So what i want to kill him with my own hand and for that if i have to spend rest of my life in jail i will happily do that," shouted asfand angerly. Leaving her hand he started to hit him again when police came there and stopped him.

Thank you Dr Asfandyar , we were finding him from last 1 year . He has spoiled lives of many innocent girls ," Thanked the police officer.

u r welcome sir just make sure he will not come out of bars," replied Asfand with authority .

You don't worry about that Dr Asfandyar his list is long so he is not coming out very soonly , saying that they leave from there leaving behind Asfand and Zubiya alone .when police left from there Asfand without sparing a glance to her left from there .

What just happened here Asfi got police here but how did he know about all this and most importantly when . He never asked me anything about this , but after doing this much for me why he left from here .May be he don't want to have anything with me now. NOO thats not possible i know there is something missing and only he can answer my question.Then Zubiya what are you doing here go after him .

She ran behind him and saw him outside the hospital walking or more like running even when his car is parked there at his regular spot..Zubiya you have to a long night to deal with , thought Zubiya and runned towards him.

ASFI!!

ASFI!!!

ASFI!!!!!

But he didn't stopped , so she runned more fast and came in front of you .

why you didn't stop , i was calling you ," said Zubiya 

Please remove from my way," replied Asfand while pushing her out of his way.

No i will not . Wherever you go i will come behind you everywhere,' replied Zubiya.

And why would you do that when i clearly remember that i am no one to you just a mere senior of yours," said Asfand angerly. 

If i am no one then why you came to save me ,why you always came for my rescue

If any other girl would have been in your place i would done the same thing now please leave me alone .i just don't want to talk with you," said asfand.

Yes , now how can you like to be with me .you are right i should not have came in front of you i don't deserve you I am just a characterless girl in your eyes. i know you hate me now," said Zubiya with eyes down.

ENOUGH ZUBIYA!! i am not saying anything that doesn't mean that you will say anything . You want to talk about this but why would i talk about this now when you clearly hide it from me all this while.

i .. i can explain Asfii

Explain? explain what .There is nothing to explain expect this that you have no trust on me . It was enough for asfand how can she think like that . She still have no trust on her.

No its not like that i have trust on you but i don't have trust on my fate .I don't want to lose you so i became selfish ,but how can i forget that my bad fate always come in between," said Zubiya while tears started rolling on her face 

Shhh, stop crying come let's sit here," said Asfand while wiping her tears. You always do that, first you make mistakes but then i become angry, you start crying which you know is my weakness .Now look at me .

when she looked into his eyes , she found the same respect same love same emotions nothing has changed.

i am telling this for the first and last time I WILL NEVER HATE YOU .You got that or i repeat myself.There is nothing to hate you you are still that simple and innocent  girl in front of my eyes that i have seen years back outside her school .only one thing was changed and that was happiness  in your eyes but now i can see that in your eyes.

You remember everything all these days but why you never asked me about this, and since when you know about all this" said Zubiya confusedly.

From the time you entered into this hospital for your interview..

________________________________________________________________________________

What ?Asfand knows it all from the very beginning.

Now do let me know did you like this twist .