Chapter 23

Above is Zubiya's engagement dress which lubna gave her

.....................................................................................................................................

Party was going on in full swing with everyone still in shock but nevertheless all were happy for both of them and were congratulating them but what what was bothering them that during this whole party they don't get time to say a single word with each other. Whenever they come close to say something ,someone will come and again they were restricted to  get few glances only .

Zubiya was talking with Mama and khala Ami when she felt someone seeing her and she doesn't need to turn around as she can say by this familiar sensation that who he is but still she turns around just to get a glance of him .

Asfand knew that she can feel his gaze without even seeing so when she turned around he winked her .

When Asfand Winked her she gasped and blushed she looked around to see if anyone seen them but Mama and khala Ami got worried seeing her gasp and flushed.

What happened beta ,Are you alright? " questioned Khala Ami worriedly.

nothing Mama i am alright

But you suddenly gasped and were looking around asked Mama.

Yes i mean no wo actually i felt something crawling over my feet so i gasped and i thought it might be cat so i was looking at her ," Zubiya said in one go.Ok i will go Geeti is calling me 

Allah sorry for lying to Mama but what will i say to her that your son is getting naughty day by day .He is not that innocent like we assumed him to be only me knows what he is capable of.

Khala Ami and Mama were confused to see her like this but they ignored it saying she must be nervous .

All this were seen by Asfand who was laughing at her . Haye this girl will be the death of me ...That's it, this party is our engagement party so why would i leave her side i will do as i like why would i think about others when they are enjoying themselves without caring about how we fell .With that thought he looked around to find her but his face fall when he saw her with Dr Haroon.

THis Dr haroon is not leaving her side even after knowing that she loves me. Asfand beta it's time to claim what is yours.

 This is not fair DR Zubiya i thought we are friends still you hide this thing from me," said Dr Haroon.

Its not like that Dr Haroon..

I know how its like .Today i should have guessed seeing your face when i told you that barbie is the bride but how can you fell for him remember He is Hitler The changez khan.

Zubiya laughed ,so for whom i should have felt ," Asked Zubiya with crossed arms.

Well you see for a girl like you who is very innocent, you should have felt for the same type of guy which will make you laugh and not always gave you orders," said Haroon pulling her collars.

If i am not wrong Dr HAroon are you trying to flirt with my Fiance ," said Asfand placing his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him. Zubiya was trying to come out of his hold as everone was looking at them with teasing smiles. But she stopped when Asfand whispered in her ear

"Stay still or i will kiss you in front of everyone".

Changez Khan

I heard that 

I know ," said Zubiya while pouting.

Well there is nothing bad in healthy flirting plus who will resist himself from flirting with this beautiful girl," said Dr Haroon while looking at Zubiya but he was aware about the glares which Asfand was shooting at him but he still continued to pull his leg.