chapter 08

(UNEDITED)

Dinner was fun affair with occasional blushes,teasings and bickering of Asfand and zubiya..

After dinner all went to sleep in their respective rooms with zubiya in guest room which was next to Asfand's room much to her dismay ..

Both were changing their positions on bed in their respective rooms as sleep was far away from them, the thought that their lifeline is on next room were making them restless...

Suddenly zubiya felt thirsty,but she found the water jar on side table empty so she decided to refill the jug in kitchen itself...

She was about to enter the kitchen when she heard some sounds from the kitchen..she thought that it might be some thief so she grabbed the nearby flower vase and tip toed towards kitchen where she found a man wearing black shawl finding something in below cabinets... She was about to hit him when the person turned around

Sensing some  moments behind him he turned around and found her with flower vase trying to hit him..

YOU? both said at the same time

What are you doing here at this time as far as I know you sleep early asked Asfand

Yess but I was feeling restless and then  I felt thirsty so I came here and thought you are some thief that's why said zubiya pointing towards the vase

Taking the vase from her hands , and may I know why were you feeling restless," asked Asfand while  walking towards her with zubiya taking step back till her back touched refrigerator keeping his arms on each side

So..mè..on..e wil..l come stammed zubiya

So you are only worried that someone will see us that means you yourself is ok with it," asked Asfand while placing her hair strand behind her ears..

Zubiya was not able to meet his eyes with his breath fanning on her face she was melting in his arms ..

So she jerked him away and was about to leave when he pulled her back with his front touching her back caging his arms around her waist from back

I just want this time to stop so that you will remain in my arms forever where you actually belong whispered Asfand in her ear..

Hearing his words she couldn't control herself so she turned around  hugged him and started crying...

Stroking her hair, he was saying soothing words to her..

Zubiya was feeling safe on his arms when she remembered about Barbie so she pushed him back and was about to leave when he gain grabbed her wrist..

What happened?  Asked asfand worriedly He thought that he has crossed his limits but seeing her angered looks he know something else is going in her mind..

Nothing happened but I think you need to focus on someone else not me replied zubiya

Mmm...okk but which someone are you talking about," said Asfand  smirking..He now understood what was the reason of her sudden change of behaviour and relieved to know that it was not because of their closeness..

What do you mean which someone, how many someone's you had," asked zubiya angerly while trying to get out of his hold...

2..3 no no 4 I thin.... he could complete his words as she grabbed his collar and towered over him..

2 ..3 and still counting is this what you do at hospital while giving me angry young man looks ..

All this while you were behaving like changez Khan with me and behind my back you are doing all this ...

Asfand started laughing holding his waist..

If looks can kill then he would have buried deep down by now...

Seeing her giving deadly glares he sobered...Are you JEALOUS? Asked Asfand smirking...

Me jealous why would I be as I told earlier I'm not interested in you saying this she runned from there...

In the Morning..

All were at breakfast table but his eyes were finding her and this didn't went unnoticed by all ..

She is getting ready in her room, she didn't left anywhere so you just relax," whispered Geeti in his ear

He nodded smilingly when his heart skipped beat seeing his angel in white anarkali , one hand arranging the scarf on head and other hands in saims little hand who were dragging her towards breakfast table...

Close your mouth ,"said Geeti teasingly...

Asalamalaikum," greeted zubiya..

Walaikumsalam," replied all

You are looking very pretty zubiya beta, may Allah keep you away from evil eyes  , " praised Lubna and kissed her forehead

Thank you mama," replied zubiya shyly ...

Come sit here chach..I mean aunty ," said saim innocently....

Zubiya was sitting between asfand and saim , she was about to eat when she found someone has grabbed her hand under the table , being familiar with the touch she know whose activity is this ...

Wh..at you do..ing ," asked zubiya in low tone so that noone could hear her...

He just shrugged his shoulders while smirking...

Zubiya beta why are you not eating,"enquired Usman worried ..

Ye..s i will baba replied zubiya while wiping cold sweat from her forehead...

He knows that if he didn't leave her hand she would starve and knowing her she would not grab something from canteen ..So unwillingly he leaved her hand and feeling the hold got lossed she missed the warmth so she looked towards him where he was already looking at her with  adoration and pointed showed towards her plate ....

She Smiled as she now knows why he has leaved her hand and sighed  on his care ......

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Asalamalaikum friends

So here is the much awaited update hope you will like it ...Also the chapter is unedited so bear with it as it got deleted by my brother and I have written it in hurry so that you don't have to wait anymore..

And please vote as it gives sort of reinforcement