North Korea X South Korea

(There is insect)

North Korea was sitting at his desk full of paperwork's as usual. Everyday he dreads of USA still alive. Everyday he hates how his brother barges- "BROTHER!" Yelled South Korea. North Korea winched and ignored South Korea. South Korea walked over to North Korea and hugged him. "Miss me?" Asked South Korea, North Korea looked up at South Korea and said, "No." Then he went back into working. South Korea took his phone out and press play.

(Playing BTS-Idol) (All BTS hater, I'm sorry ;-;)

North Korea struggled to keep working at the noise being played so he just stopped and turned around, "What.." said North Korea. South Korea stopped playing BTS and said, "Me and Japan are planning to go to somewhere. Wanna join? It's like a mother and son bonding time!" North Korea chuckled and said as he placed a arm on the handle and leaning on it, "Did you forgot? Your mother hates me." South Korea remembered, "I'm the type of kid who has no family members expect a annoying brother of sister." South Korea looked down and said, "I wanted to have a brother and mother bonding time.. Guess that's over now.." North Korea heard it and stopped smirking. He frowned at his brother's sad face. He groaned and said, "Fine, I'll go to your stupid area." South Korea looked up with glee and grabbed North Korea out of a chair. With North Korea in his hands, he slammed the door opened and Japan almost got knocked over.

South and North Korea brushed themselves down. Japan reached out a hand to North Korea and said "Nice to meet you, North Korea. My name is Japan and it's very glad to see you here with us." Japan smiled at him and North shook her hand while shivering at her smile. North Korea thought to himself, why is her smile so damn creepy? It's giving me the damn creeps. They walked to USA's car and USA saw North Korea. Just as North Korea got in, USA said, "He's is not allowed." North Korea stopped and got out. North Korea smiled and whispered something to South Korea. South Korea whispered back and North Korea started running at the area they were suppose to go.

South Korea jumped out and yelled, "Don't you dare run to that area!!" When they both disappeared Japan sighed. USA looked at Japan and said, "South Korea really is something, huh?" Japan looked at USA and nodded. USA got the gas ready and drove to when South Korea and North Korea headed to. "North!!! North!!!" Yelled South Korea as he walked down the road. South Korea saw North Korea at the nuke area (Their at the museum) "Sigh.." said South Korea, where else would he be? North Korea stared at the nukes intensely.

(Few minutes later they had just finished their tour of the museum)

North and South Korea walked into North Korea's office and North picked South Korea up. He placed South Korea on the table. "You know.. I actually liked you, North Korea." Said South Korea hesitantly. North kissed South Korea suddenly and took South Korea by surprise. After they broke their kiss, North Korea said, "I liked you too." And they both kissed again.  Meanwhile, Japan was nose bleeding and holding her phone out. "That's my child." Said Japan as she recorded them kissing. Australia came behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Hm?" Whispered Japan. "Look!" Whispered Australia showing Japan a rattlesnake. "Oh cool! What type?" Asked Japan. "Rattlesnakes are a type of venomous group of Sistrurus and Crotalinae." Said Australia proud of himself for knowing that. Japan smiled, motioned Australia to bend down and kissed him on the forehead.

I did pass 600, whew.

Total word count is..

635!!! Thank you for listening!