Russia X Germany

Germany sat at his desk checking his papers again, for some reason.. His mind keeps changing into thinking what will Russia look like without his shirt? Germany quickly slapped himself to get him awake again. He sighed and stopped, he stretched his limbs and walked out to get some coffee. He walked downstairs to see Russia and America fighting again. Germany went to the kitchen, got the coffee ready and walked back upstairs while sipping his coffee. He sat at his desk and started on his work just to get a knock on his door, Germany grumbled and went to open the door. "What do you-" Germany answered before realizing it was Russia. Germany felt his face go hot as Russia rubbed his neck with a hand.

"Heyyy.. I really need your help." Russia started, "So, America stole my hat again and won't tell me where is it-" Russia turned and saw me nose bleeding, "Do you need a napkin.." Germany nodded quickly and he turns around to find a napkin but realizes that there's no napkin around, he sighed and took his shirt iff. Germany felt my nose started to bleed even harder than before until Russia covered his nose. "Don't die from blood loss please." Germany chuckled while holding the now dirtied shirt, and scooted closer to Russia. Russia noticed and began to blush hard, once they were close enough, Russia quickly did a peck on the head and looked away embarrassed. Germany tapped Russia shoulder and Russia turned around only to get kissed on the lips by Germany. Russia felt his face turned really hot and he kissed back with his hands against Germany's waist. Germany sat on Russia's lap and placed his arms around Russia's neck. After they broke the kiss, they looked at each other and chuckled.

Germany felt his body get pushed against Russia body really close, they stayed at that position for a couple of minutes until Germany began to fall asleep. Russia noticed and placed a blanket around him and Germany. He kissed Germany's forehead and snuggled him like a teddy bear and fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed, the word count is 361.