Brazil X Uruguay

Brazil sat outside of his school waiting fir Uruguay who was staying behind helping clean up his classroom. Brazil grumbled, sat at a nearby bench and just began watching his phone about soccer tournaments, "Now kick, dude." Brazil smiled and talked through the whole tournament round. That was when Uruguay came back, "I cannot believe you actually waited for me!" Brazil smiled, shoved his hand in his pockets and shrugged, "I enjoy hanging out with you a lot, that's why I stayed." Uruguay smiled and followed Brazil behind as they began walking home together.

Brazil was walking when a car zoomed by, almost running Brazil over. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE WALKING NEXT TIME, JEEZ!" The guy yelled as he zoomed away, "What a brat.." Brazil grumbled as he stood up, dusting himself off just as Uruguay rushed by. "Are you okay?! I saw that man almost run you over!" Uruguay began helping Brazil dust himself off, "Thanks for your help, Uruguay." Brazil smiled as he began walking side by side with Uruguay not leaving his side, when they got to Uruguay's home, they looked up at his house. "I wish I can come to your house for some time." Brazil mumbled, Uruguay giggled, "You know you could have asked me! Tomorrow you're going to come to my house, okay?" Brazil smiled and thanked Uruguay before running off happily.

Oh yay, another story for today. Tomorrow I'm suffering due to my life being dead, anyways after my complaining. I'm almost done with this book, so the total wore count is exactly 260