New Zealand X Wales

New Zealand was the youngest in his family, making him get teased always. Wales is also the youngest in his family, making him get teased all the time too, what will happen if they meet each other?

New Zealand woke up to a bunch of clanking and thumping, he sighed heavily. Did Britain tried to cook food again..? He got up and got dressed for got day, he walked downstairs to the stressed dad who is desperately trying to make four bacon and eggs. "Need help, dad?" New Zealand said as he rubbed his tired eyes before yawning, Britain looked at him embarrassed. "O-Of course.." New Zealand got the four plates and began cracking the eggs. He then waited until he flipped the egg knowing that he has to get it right, he placed it on the plates and then moved on to the bacon. He finished the last plate before Canada head downstairs, he looked at New Zealand and smiled. "Thanks for the food, New Zealand!" Canada sat down and began looking around the kitchen for maple syrup, he found it and began drenching his food in it. New Zealand groaned at that, making Canada laugh, "I'm sorry you don't like the way of how I make my breakfast." America walked downstairs with Australia who was cuddling his koala, America was teasing Australia about the Emu War while Australia was playfully hitting him. They sat down and ate their food, New Zealand sat down and began eating his food also.

They finished breakfast and got ready for school, they got their backpack and left their stressed father to lay on his couch in peace. New Zealand walked to his class when he bumped into someone, he looked at the mess and started to bend down for his papers. That was when he saw the small kid, Wales. Wales was fixing his glasses and noticed New Zealand, "O-Oh! I'm sorry!" Wales quickly grabs his papers and ran off, New Zealand sighed as he picked the rest of his papers and head for class. During class though, New Zealand just couldn't seem to pay attention at all, he keeps day dreaming about that small kid.. "NEW ZEALAND!" New Zealand snapped back to reality and looked at the teacher, "Quit daydreaming and focus. Anyways," New Zealand didn't hear the rest, he kept looking at the teacher but going back to daydreaming.

After class, New Zealand noticed the same kid again. But he was with his brothers who was poking his face and teasing him. New Zealand smiled, knowing that was the same thing, his brothers did to him. Once, the others left, leaving Wales alone, New Zealand walked towards him. "My name is New Zealand, what's yours?" Wales looked at him and then took his hand out, "W-Wales.." New Zealand felt his face go hot, that was a pretty name! New Zealand smiled, "Such a nice name you got there." Wales blushed and said, "T-Thank you.." New Zealand took a paper out and began writing something down, he handed Wales the paper and left. Wales looked at the paper and blushed, it was his phone number. Wales looked at New Zealand's back and sighed heavily as he smiled and blushed. He's not like the others..

Another story done, woohoo! The total word count is 557