Stressed!Germany X Mute!Reader (Angst and Fluff)

Y/N POV

I sat on Germany's bed waiting for Germany to finish up his work. But, it seemed longer then usual. I sighed and looked at Germany who was clearly stressing out. I sighed and hugged my arms around him. He noticed quickly and pushed my hands away desperately trying to finish up his work. I sighed sadly and left him room closing the door all the way. I walked to the couch and laid there sadly. Then I remembered my childhood.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" My mother yelled at my dad who was fed up with her yelling. "THAT'S IT! OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU GOLD DIGGER BITCH!!!" My mother stared at my dad in shocked and walked to the door angrily. She turned around and slammed the door as hard as she could. My dad sighed in anger and had an idea. He walked to me and kneel down. "You love dad right?" I nodded shyly and then he suddenly kissed me on the lips. I turned to push him away but he was stronger. I cried a lot silently when we first did "it" After that, he became an addict.

I woke up to Germany waking me up. Then he hugged me tightly mumbling his German slip. I hugged him back with tears in my eyes because he actually cares for me. He kissed my forehead and carried me to his room. I fell asleep in his arms happily.

Germany's POV

I walked Y/N to her room and placed her on my bed. I turned around to sleep on the couch when I felt a grab. I turned around and saw Y/N crying silently. I sighed and went into the bed with her cuddling her as close as I could. She bear hugged me tightly and I couldn't almost breathe. When she letted go, I gasps for air as fast as I could. Then, I looked at Y/N, what beautiful face she has.. I thought. Then, without thinking, I leaned over and kissed her lips gently. Then I fell asleep with Y/N by my side..

Surely Y/N loves me and..

We'll be able to marry each other and stay with each other..

Forever..

I suck at endings, lmao. Anyways hey total word count is 385.