USSR X Alaska

Alaska slowly was crying to himseld, USSR sold him to the wíçkëd Æméríćæ. Alaska slowly wiped his tears but the tears kept coming out, he sniffed a little when USSR kicked the door down, "Alaska..?" Alaska looked at USSR and glared with tears still in his eyes, "What do you want.." USSR tried to hug Alaska but Alaska pushed him away, "I'm sorry.. I love you.." Alaska broke and yelled at  USSR, "SO WHAT?! YOU SOLD ME TO AMERICA AND NOW I'M BREAKING APART DUE TO GLOBAL WARMING!" Alaska clamped his mouth as USSR's eyes went wide, "You're breaking a-apart?" USSR asked as he pulled Alaska to hug him, he gripped Alaska's coat tight as he struggled to keep himself from crying, "Father..." Alaska cried too, hugging USSR as he felt a small crack at his hand.

"I'm sorry for what I done.." USSR said as he gave up on trying to hold himself and just allowed the tears to fall, "I..." Alaska collapsed, cracking himself more, "ALASKA!" USSR yelled as he gently lifted Alaska's melting and cracking head, "I..." Alaska hugged USSR and felt the life drain out of him, "Forgive you....." Alaska's soul disappeared, leaving a dead Alaska at the hands of USSR, "I'm sorry.." USSR felt tears drip down his eyes as he felt a sharp pain, "HH!" He gasped and looked at his hand, it was fading. "No...No." USSR's eyes widened as he stumbled back and watched as his legs turned into dust (Anyone getting Avengers vibe?)

"I'm sorry.." USSR said as he smiled and disappeared into thin air.

Yay, I'm so tired yet excited to make more. This is also finished, the total word count is 284